A Little Mini Bike History and a 1967 TACO 44

Neck

Growing up is optional
Nice presentation! I was not aware they used white engines in 1967, I have a white 3 horse I will use on my 67 22. Thanks'.

TD
Great presentation you do the Taco minibike justice and as a Taco owner I can't thank you enuff for sharing this with us folks at OldMiniBikes:thumbsup::thumbsup:

gbones

cool video. im assuming that taco don is the guy in the video:shrug: there was another video on here with that guy and adam corrola talking about the purple paint, and chip foose was there also. we need more videos:thumbsup:

Cool video...Thanks for posting it. We need some one to collect all actual data..and write a book about the full history of Taco and add pics with details of every model. That would really sweet.:thumbsup:

Don, it's nice to see you found some time for Tacos.

Some thoughts:

1) Nice Lynn Wineland signature on the T44 engine

2) Where's that wonderful Taco 55?

3) I always felt that production costs also played a role in the swingarm change. Seems like all the changes at Taco made things easier and cheaper to produce.

4) Great video. I guess it was you in the Adam Carolla video talking about the the Taco purple paint...

Last edited:
Wow great video! :thumbsup: At around 0:30, I noticed the small Go Kart Manufacturing Co. brochure ad said Monrovia, CA which is very close to me. :innocent: