Anyone having problems with the forum today?

The reason I ask is, when I try to go to any thread or the forum home page, it keeps jumping to a random thread and won't let me go to the thread I want to see. When I type www.oldminibikes.com/forum it just jumps to a random thread instead going to forum home page. So I thought it might have been problem with my computer but I don't have any problems with any other forums and I tried different desktops and laptops with no luck. However, the forum seems to work fine from my Windows 8 phone.

Thanks,
Shawn

The reason I ask is, when I try to go to any thread or the forum home page, it keeps jumping to a random thread and won't let me go to the thread I want to see. When I type www.oldminibikes.com/forum it just jumps to a random thread instead going to forum home page. So I thought it might have been problem with my computer but I don't have any problems with any other forums and I tried different desktops and laptops with no luck. However, the forum seems to work fine from my Windows 8

Thanks,
Shawn
Exact same problem. ..fine from my phone. ....seems OK if you don't sign in

Exact same problem. ..fine from my phone. ....seems OK if you don't sign in
I tried it without logging in too but no luck. Depending on the script being used, it could could be rewrite rule problem or an htaccess issue. Either way,
hopefully the site admin(s) will be able to fix the redirect problem quickly.

Shawn

Last edited:
Still no luck! It's actually worse. Now I get a page error saying the site is not properly redirecting. I tried it with Firefox, IE, and Chrome.

Shawn

I do have all my pictures but did a test trying to attach a photo and no go. I hope this all works out soon and we all know the boss is working hard to make it better.
Steve