bikebudy's OldMiniBikes J.F.F 2015 "Sno-Bomb"

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
This is my computer generated photo / sign, I did not want to lay out all the parts in the Snow. :laugh:

If You wish to look at the start of this story?
Go To the Thread > http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/project-logs/95845-mini-drag-bike-build.html
It is basically a collection of parts and ideas leading up to this build.

Still much to do, Build a frame, engine plate, rear fender/air spoiler, Parachute launcher and more.

I'm still Waiting on the Very last bit of parts and need to buy metal.

Thank You & Good luck to Everyone in the Build off.

Let The Fun Begin :grind:

Last edited:
Glad to see you enter build off cory im doing another trailhorse for the build off how ya been haven't talked to you in awhile .

I haven't been on the site alot for awhile but im back now fixing to build something nice cory must be cold up there my family's in Maine and they said it was freezing ....

trinik7597

hey bikebudy glad to see you entered . was looking forward to see what you come up with out of that cool pile of parts :thumbsup:

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
I haven't been on the site alot for awhile but im back now fixing to build something nice cory must be cold up there my family's in Maine and they said it was freezing ....
Dam straight its been freekin Cold lately. Can't wait for it to back off a bit, or I'll get nothing done, LOL

Also, Thanks trinik7597

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Required Photo's, Too cold to work in a none heated shop.

So here are photos to show the bike has not been worked on. Only some of the parts that have came in.

Note, I painted the taillights candy red, just to help with the Red glow.

Last edited:
That is a nice collection of parts. I really dig that tank:drool:. Now stop whining about the weather and start building. I wanna see this :hammer:

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Just ordered a seconded drive belt last week. Making sure I have a spare one here.

Still waiting on parts to come from Taiwan and China.

Gotta love the Price of cutting the middle man out but, shipping time sucks sometimes, LOL

Got my Parachute's , they are cool. Need another tether strap added for length and strength, as I expected.

jprice

OldMiniBikes.com
Just ordered a seconded drive belt last week. Making sure I have a spare one here.

Still waiting on parts to come from Taiwan and China.

Gotta love the Price of cutting the middle man out but, shipping time sucks sometimes, LOL

Got my Parachute's , they are cool. Need another tether strap added for length and strength, as I expected.
atta boy cory! so close but yet so far Hahahaha! set it a side and break out the sled! :thumbsup: