Chipper's - MTD SS300 - (Vintage Class)

Does any one have an original seat for this MTD Western Flyer Trail Bike SS300 , Karen needs the seat base ( plywood seat pan ) dimensions to replicate the seat ( yes for me ) , just dimensions would be very helpful , Thanks !!

Time to start chopping:hack: and grinding , :grind: I leveled the from to all measurements and neck rake so it can go back correctly ( I hope ) .

Finally going to start making some headway on my bike , I have received the rear band brake mount from Roger ( cattailhaas ) and as luck may have it I stumbled upon another frame , it's rotted out and useless but it has the forks that are bent up and the lowers have been cut off :doah: so it's really terrible , lol . The good part is the fork plate is perfect so I'll get it cut off this weekend and be able to use it on my good set of forks ( which are from a plateless model MTD ) , Once I get my new piece of neck tube ( any day now from OND ) I can complete the little bit of fab work needed and this little sucker will be on it's way !

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Real cool Chipper, its so cool you were able to find the hard to get pats right here at home ( OldMiniBikes )

The head plate is a real bonus to.