Chippers Open Class Golden Pinto

This is my starting point for a Resto-Mod restoration , it's missing a few original parts , fenders , seat , shocks , name tag , other than that it's all there . I'm going to keep the original look as close as possible with a few upgrades including a new Predator 212 , eliminating the scrub brake and going w/drum brake , every single part brand new except the frame and forks . Going to be powder coated bright orange and found a guy on E-bay that makes really cool custom seats with orange diamond stitch and piping . Not sure on engine mods yet but there will be some , I have to do a little fab work , seat brackets for shocks and front fender bracket is missing also will probable make the fenders as originals are hard to come by ! Thanks Guys !

Thanks Firemarshal , I'm reliving my childhood I guess , I had a Cat in early 70's as a kid and this was the best I could come up with ! I'm enjoying the site and look forward to a good time with y'all !

after you click "insert " on your photos
click the arrow next to "as" top line always shows thumbnail as the defalt choice.
after you click the arrow chose "medium only" it will turn blue. click of screen and it will turn white than chose your pic

yes. yours really doesn't take that long to load but some peoples take forever.
don't sweat it to much just trying to make things easier on my end :thumbsup:
have fun with your build

10-4 , I did do a trial and I see exactly what you are talking about , the default setting was thumbnail ! I'm a computer dummy , had to get help to do my entry post w/pic as it was ! Thanks Yoop , I'll try to comply , Lol !

10-4 , I did do a trial and I see exactly what you are talking about , the default setting was thumbnail ! I'm a computer dummy , had to get help to do my entry post w/pic as it was ! Thanks Yoop , I'll try to comply , Lol !
here ya go- tried to get it closer to the top in my original post but can't edit that far back. Again, welcome and have fun with this.

My wife let me spend Saturday in the shop ! Started dry fitting all my new parts and pieces , played a little hell w/sprocket-drum and brake , got it dialed in after I beat the sprocket true ! All in all it came together pretty nicely , I had to blow out the engine mounting plate to to move engine over a bit as to get the rear wheel as close to center as possible so I'll have extra fab work re-doing the engine plate . Next step is to re-produce the seat brackets for the shocks !

Thanks Ratbike , they really give it a good look and stance . It had 5" on rear and 4" on front so I think I made a good call to put the 6" wheels all around ?

Tore the Bird back down to start a little fab work , worked on a stop rod for drum brake and mount for brake cable ! Next will be the engine mounting plate .

I made a little progress as we were shut down at work due to Icenado , yea it was down in the teens and all bridges closed ? I got the engine-plate reworked , I added 1/8" plate to underside , welded engine slots and cut new ones as I moved the mounts over bout 3/4" for the Predator. Also welded a new 5/8" post for front seat mount , waiting on my seat from Kenny to finish fab work on brackets as to match his pattern ! The frame is going to my Buddies fab shop Saturday for sand-blasting !