Chippers Open Class Golden Pinto

The reincarnation of the Golden Pinto is complete ! It's awesome , runs and rides perfect . The engine runs great with the re-jet to .038 . I'll get a video as soon as my wife can help me !

Thanks guys , I learned a lot from y'all and this site , really cool is all I can say . I'll be working on getting my Duck assembled now , its all ready to put together !

My wife took this last night , she emailed to my work computer . Well I don't know why it is cut short ? I'll get another one of it actually running down the road !

Havasu Dave , thanks , you are clearly much smarter than me . I still can't figure it out .
LOL, I'm not smart, just used the link you had. I guess when you post a video directly to the OldMiniBikes server, only a link will direct us to it. Can't seem to imbed an MOV video. ??? :shrug:

Well my post doesn't even show the link ? I posted it ( uploaded ) same as we do for pics but as a video , when I go back to view my pics I can't open it either ? I'll figure it out at some point and I'll get a video of driving it too , it really turned out sweet . Everybody that has seen it is blown away at how cool it looks , of course they are not mini-bike guru's , Lol , but I'm proud of it . Thanks again Dave :thumbsup:

I know we started w/ a pile of parts but I thought I'd share the pic of what my Bird looked like the day I bought it for $120 , I didn't even know what it was and thru my research is how I came to OldMiniBikes and all of you !
I'm just trying to figure out who to blame for causing my O.M.B.C.D. , otherwise known as Obsessive Mini Bike Cranial Disorder !:laugh:

Thanks Andre , I'm loving it , incredible rider , I would have never guessed it would ride as great as it does , not sure if my neighbors like it as much as I do , lol !

buckeye

That turned out great!!
They are so fun to ride and the neighbors may end uo being customers then friends.
That belongs in the befor and after picture thread.
Beauty!:thumbsup: