Chippers Vintage Class Roper

Well here it goes , I bought this last year in Aledo TX for next to nothing , it had K&S Forks with a Manco front wheel , Missing a foot peg , no engine , it's painted with a very thick coat of tractor paint , lol .It had the kickstand and rear fender bracket , I acquired the Forks from a fine OldMiniBikes member (can't remember who ) , and y'all know about the fuel tank $20 special , The Briggs came off a tiller and the Tec intake came from Carplaylb of course ! It should be a fun build that I've been anxiously awaiting , and per my 5 yr old grandson this mini will be GOLD ! Thanks and good luck to all !

buckeye

Good to see you have a expert to consult when you get lost.:confused:
That thing has been to more mini bike events than 99% of the members here.:laugh:

Nice project Angelo. Always wanted one of these.:thumbsup:

The Mountains are blue ! Successful removal of scrub brake , now time to do a little more cutting in preparation for scrub brake relocation !

^^That's a sharp looking setup Chipper!!^^
Thanks jdogg , but as always I've gotta give credit to someone , I can do about anything but I need help with ideas and inspiration as my creativity is limited , Ibspector's idea , I'll have a little input however , :laugh:

thanks Chad , I bought the 60th 3.25 bolt pattern sprocket , these wheels have nut holders on the inward side , simply drill out the fake rivet and wa-la , I'll make spacers with some 5/16 " rod couplers and good to go with a flat sprocket , I'll put some dummy bolts in the other 3 holes or weld them up ?