Chippers Vintage Class Roper

Hope not ! All my little parts are going to my buddies Thur nite for beer and blasting , waiting on swatches from Prismatic powders , Dave has me convinced to start painting for real and I have a couple other project frames so I'm gonna buy a sprayer and start learning but this Roper I really want to be kinda special , gonna be a 2 part Metallic in some color of gold !

Lucky you :doah: We have had wind chills in the single digits all day :censure:

Nice work :thumbsup: but why didn't you just weld a plate in :shrug:
The plate will be welded from the inside , only thing I had to go off was my El Tigre and that's how it is ? Keeps clean lines I think , what ya think Randy ? I'm open for ideas !

You're gonna need a seat for you old a$$ before you need a peg for your foot.
This bike gonna have a stove pipe holder. Lol
Not ready , all small parts are sandblasted , swingarm welded , engine painted , and my old ass is sending a seat pan for some top secret crap to the seat lady next week , so foot peg , I don't need no stinkin foot peg , dang lo-baller :laugh:

All my small parts and forks are blasted , I got my color swatches from Prismatic Powders so this afternoon when I p/u my grandson from school ( he's 5 ) he will be making the color selection , he want's a gold mini bike so some kind of metallic gold it is ! BTW , I found that box at Not so mini bike's , and I'm pretty sure they weren't from his wife :laugh::laugh:

All my small parts and forks are blasted , I got my color swatches from Prismatic Powders so this afternoon when I p/u my grandson from school ( he's 5 ) he will be making the color selection , he want's a gold mini bike so some kind of metallic gold it is ! BTW , I found that box at Not so mini bike's , and I'm pretty sure they weren't from his wife :laugh::laugh:
Who wants to stop drinkng to go to the bathroom. I give you the drinking diaper.

Very little progress , we are Going to a Mardi Gras parade today so work will start back up tomorrow , should finish all the welding and fab work tomorrow , then off to chrome shop for some work on the forks and a few other parts too ! , My buddy is supposed to sneak my frame into work next week for Blast job .I got my missing foot peg from Not so mini , got my seat material in , crocodile skin in a unique color that is similar to the metallic powder my grandson picked out from Prismatic , Illusion Caramel #PMB6933