Free Manifolds, welding, pipes,

He'll get over it.

Call me crazy but I don't think people should be allowed to create a monopoly on manifolds and pipes.
I'm not going to exasperate myself trying to make anybody anything, however. If I get overloaded, you're going to wait. I need my sleep just like anybody else.

You won't, however, wait three months for a pipe.

I might be able to do OHV tecs.

Get me the bolt hole distance, and I'll see what I can do.
shouldnt create a monopoly ? well you just did nate . motormind and i mite, mite be lucky if we can even dump what parts we have built at the scrap yard . nice thought really , but you have taken every motor , and cornered the market . you just built a monopoly .

shouldnt create a monopoly ? well you just did nate . motormind and i mite, mite be lucky if we can even dump what parts we have built at the scrap yard . nice thought really , but you have taken every motor , and cornered the market . you just built a monopoly .
Just hold on a second.

How did I just build a monopoly? I'm not trying to make any money off of this. I'm not charging for labor, just materials, and shipping.

And I'm not going to kill myself making things for people. I'm not making clutch guards, nor will I ever, and I'm certainly not as capable as MotorMind69 is with a brazing rod.

I don't have access to a tubing bender, so anyone who wants a curved manifold can go elsewhere. I have a few sets of handlebars that I'll use for now but when those are done I'm no longer making anything curved.

And when school starts back up this deal is off the table. I'm taking 5 AP classes and I'm barely going to have enough time to eat dinner let alone make stuff for free.

MiniBike Paul

Motor mind is going to kill you.......:blink:
That is if I don't kill Motormind - he has owed me money for months!! Keeps promising to make and send me stuff, like a gas tank he went on about for weeks and then 2 weeks ago said he was not doing it! He also told me 2 weeks ago he finished a manifold for me but I have yet to see it or the money he said he would send!!

So, Tyler, you ever going to make it good???????????

Just hold on a second.

How did I just build a monopoly? I'm not trying to make any money off of this. I'm not charging for labor, just materials, and shipping.

And I'm not going to kill myself making things for people. I'm not making clutch guards, nor will I ever, and I'm certainly not as capable as MotorMind69 is with a brazing rod.

I don't have access to a tubing bender, so anyone who wants a curved manifold can go elsewhere. I have a few sets of handlebars that I'll use for now but when those are done I'm no longer making anything curved.

And when school starts back up this deal is off the table. I'm taking 5 AP classes and I'm barely going to have enough time to eat dinner let alone make stuff for free.
how you built a monopoly is easy . say motormind wants $45 for some thing i want $35 for it , you give it away for parts/shipping cost so say $15. now no one want to spend lots of cash on something if they dont have to . i know i dont , so they wont go to motormind or me they go to you . we end up with no orders for pipes . any money we have tied up in stock rots on the rack. you have the market cornered , we cant compete with your price . now your getting all the people looking for pipes . thats how you built a monopoly , you under cut the rest of the market in a way no one can compete.
and if my rotten memory serves me , in school we learned about this in pod (problems of democracy) . and how there is laws that were set up into effect to prevent this type thing in the real world market some anti monopoly laws .
not that this would fall under any of that here . in were not market corps ,and all that .

you have a nice idea of giving to the people who dont have the tools you do . i have sent parts and pieces to people who i know didnt have much for shipping .its nice to help out others who have nothing , i know what its like to need some stupid little part and cant get it welded or find it . and try to help out people who are in that boat .
but i try and not take from someone else , ill make a different part then them or something they dont seem to want to make . i dont want to take the time and effort they have in something they do and waste it . i have had that happen to me and i know how bad it sucks to put all the work in something for someone else to take it from you .

That is if I don't kill Motormind - he has owed me money for months!! Keeps promising to make and send me stuff, like a gas tank he went on about for weeks and then 2 weeks ago said he was not doing it! He also told me 2 weeks ago he finished a manifold for me but I have yet to see it or the money he said he would send!!

So, Tyler, you ever going to make it good???????????
yea its in the mail

Just hold on a second.

i don't really care actually, i think what he is doing is a nice thing for those people that don't have a lot of money and just want a better sound and some more "hp" and dont have access to the tools we have. :thumbsup:

Just got one of his pipes... welds not very good... shitty... my advice, pay more else where for better quaility unless your really a tight ass...