lowest asking price for 97/98cc doodlebug engine?

Gumpit, I came back to respond to Chipper's threat, because even though this be the interwebz, when someone has my name and address, I take threats seriously and I take every precaution necessary. That's all.

What threat? I must have missed that. But we knew you'd be back...lol ....oh the "be cautious" comment.. I would take that as a public service announcement. You know like "drive safe" lol.

What about my damn cam I had to remove from a running engine to get the cheapest shipping possible to try to help your Goofy Greasy Monkey ass ? I know who you are , I know where you live , be cautious , very cautious :eek:hmy:
Given the context of the entire post, I take this as a threat and will be prepared for such. Nothing you can say will change that. And we could keep going back and forth about it, or about how I'm back even though I said I wouldn't be, blah, blah, blah. So what? Is there any point to this? NO!

GM just go away. You are creating problems and drama where there is none.
No one is threatening you, you are not sorry, you are leaving, you do not give a XXXX about any of us, we get it.
You keep saying you are leaving, yet you keep coming back to tell us you are leaving lmao.
We know you are leaving, now leave already. Are you waiting for us to beg you not to leave? Something tells me that is going to be a LONG wait lol. :shrug:

I didnt even open this thread 22 days ago because it didnt relate to me at all,Then when I saw it was 15 pages deep I thought I'd better check because I might be missing some thing. Not even half way through I realized that once again some one has taken an issue and turned into an attention getting ploy. Bottom line Greaser Monkey is if You want to come on this site to ask and learn than your more than welcome and you will get Tons of usefull help. If you just came for the best deal you could get (because you dont have the money) that is going to come off as taking advantage of the members here,wether that was your intention or not. As It has been said If you have a mini or get one (now that you have a motor and no frame) and want help feel free to ask. No need to lurk around and wait to see if someone said some thing Derogatory about you. Let it go!

This thread is like Buckeye's rash. Everyone keeps scratching it and it won't go away. Sorry Buc had to throw you in the mix.:laugh::laugh::doah::scared:

Whats the lowest price you can get a supporting membership for $$:laugh:
with or without free shipping?? :laugh:

16 pages...almost 4,000 views...hes burned every bridge there is....and hes still lurking...:eek:ut:

btw,in a futile attempt to steer this topic towards shore,seeing as you arent going to stop posting,what are you planning on putting the motor that you bought >> on ?