Minibikin's - Loco Taco Supreme - (Just for fun class)

I guess I'll give it a shot. Gonna be entering my 69 Taco T100. I've been collecting parts for over a year. There is so much talent on this forum that my goal is purely to finish. Hopefully I'll do this poor thing some justice!
Entry pic taken in formal living room just because that's how I roll...[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone. Pat, I wanted this bike to be a true rider. What would people do to make it better back in the day? Add a Trail Tamer!
Karl, I have a second bike but I had assembled the wheels and tires a while back so I didn't want to enter that one.
Thanks for the kind words of encouragement everyone. I've been in a lull for two years. I still owe Gumpit money for this bike so it may get repossessed!![emoji46]It's been a bucket list of mine to own one of these for some time. I have a long list of people to thank so far for all of their help with parts!

Minibikin's 2017 Vintage Class Loco Taco Supreme

After carefully going over this frame about three times, I've only found one thing that needs attention. Someone welded on what appears to be galvanized pipe in the footpeg area. Fortunately, they were either too lazy or didn't want to remove the original pegs! I did some quick investigating and this is what I found.

So, I'll carefully grind away the slop weld and remove the rest. Fortunately they were horrible welders.[emoji51]

Last edited: