Murray track 2 build

A couple plasma donations will get you a new clutch. If you've never donated, there are places in my neck of the woods that offer big bonuses for first time donations. I saw one for almost $200 for four donations. That's about $50 an hour! We have BioLife here. I think you'll have American Plasma, or something like that. Pull up your sleeve and earn some cash, and you'll be cruising in no time (probably with a big white bandage around your arm)! Two donations a week for a couple months got me a billet flywheel, billet rod, and other fun goodies.

Hey ond i have just about everything, i have new stem bearings but still need cups as mine are cracked however i may just jb weld the Crack smooth it out and make it work. I am hoping to get motor mounted tomorrow.

Well i fitted the forks and motor today still up in the air about which slots in engine tray to use. The left holes line the motor up nice in the frame and keep the pullstart off the footpeg however the lower part of the chain is very close to the left side chain cutout in frame. If i go with the right side holes i will have to move motor back even farther as they are cut out towards the rear of plate and then chain alignment may be off a little, other than that its coming along i painted the wheels blue but i thought they would turn out darker and have a new shock off a mountain bike to put on.

Thanks eric thats what ill do i was hoping to keep motor futher forward in frame but now it is painted so making new slots not going to happen right now. Ill need longer. Footpegs for sure.

What rear gear is that, is it going to be to high geared?

I have two of the Track2's they are fun to ride with the original sprockets - wheely machines.

Last edited:
Ok guys i am going to order the remaining parts for the Murray today. Buckeye is sending me a air filter adaptor without stud. Can you verify the parts i need to get my carb set up.

Angled air filter
Adaptor stud 1 or 2?
Choke arm holder
Jet kit (not sure how many i need)
gaskets?
I dont have a external tank so i hope
throttle cable will still hook up without
to much additional parts.