Murray track 2 build

Yes..
2 if you don't already have them...they should be on the new engine..oem parts work !
Yes...
jet kit..38 or 39 jet..
Shouldn't need gaskets
Throttle should hook up with no problem, if cable is long enough.

Id change that chain to some gold rlv chain. Ive had new 35 pitch clutch and sprocket ruined with an old 35 chain. It worked fine with the 5 hp briggs but when I put the predator it got all kinked and turned into a dull chain saw.

Ok guys bought a new chain installed motor and brakes and even with the small rear sprocket it still rips, i used the original headset just fixed it up. im going to leave the stock air filter setup as the kids keep laying the bike over and aftermarket filter will get ruined. Thanks carplaylb buckeye and and everyone else for the help and advice, i will repaint the wheels some other time i thought the blue would be darker but im sure the kids will have them scratched up in no time. 20150103_164515.jpg

the handlebars are off a diamondback bmx bike in backround of picture they are much better than the stock bars. I used the stock bars to make my exhaust pipe they had the perfect curve. I was thinking of painting them but they will be trashed in no time. carplay the 52 tooth sprocket works great it will still wheelie a little if you sit back to far but definitely has decent top end which is good as this thing gets ridden to the local store often as I live out in the country and the police don't bother with minibikes or lawnmowers driving to store. on the open road it tops out pretty fast and would benefit from more rpm but from what I have read I would have to change the flywheel in order to do away with the rev limiter and that means more money. overall very impressed with the predator motor. I need to do carplaylbs brake mod as the brakes are weak and get very hot if I am doing laps on the property' I have three blue heelers that think the mini is a animal and love to chase it around and bite it. I have a gopro and ill do a video with the murray being chased by my cattle dogs.
THANKS GUYS! GOOD TIMES