pics since board upgrade

Anyone else have probs since yesterday's board upgrade ? I get file too large when uploading multiples and when I upload one at a time I get error creating thumbnail. My files always were on the large size as I save in hi-def but didnt have issues. Was the threshold Lowered? Last bunch I tried were abt 2 mb ea.

I tried a few this morning and can't get anything to upload,,single pics or multiple . I copied the error message,something about error creating watermark and forwarded to Hent.
Not a big deal for a day,,but we here aren't smart enough to survive without our pictures lmao:lol:

I tried a few this morning and can't get anything to upload,,single pics or multiple . I copied the error message,something about error creating watermark and forwarded to Hent.
Not a big deal for a day,,but we here aren't smart enough to survive without our pictures lmao:lol:
Ah! Ok its not just me... k, I'll wait. I have faith in our minibike overlords.

I been trying all night. I can't get it to work. I always upload from my PC. The entire process seems to be working but no picture:eek:ut:. Maybe I have exceeded my limit.:laugh:

I been trying all night. I can't get it to work. I always upload from my PC. The entire process seems to be working but no picture:eek:ut:. Maybe I have exceeded my limit.:laugh:
But us supporting members have unlimited pics. The board was down for an upgrade the other morning. Think it was Thursday. Something happened during this upgrade.

We fixed an issue related to this at 4pm eastern yesterday. Can anyone having issues please give me a step by step rundown of what is happening so we can replicate and fix?

We fixed an issue related to this at 4pm eastern yesterday. Can anyone having issues please give me a step by step rundown of what is happening so we can replicate and fix?
Im not getting error messages anymore but I after it says upload successful I cant find it in my gallery. No idea where the uploaded pics are going.