SoCal FunDay #2 - Sunday Sept. 25th

MiniBike Paul

Please, anyone considering buying a seat, do it now!! Send the money today!!

That would be a big plus to Funday #2 if you come join us. Bring some seats to sell and recoup the plane ticket!

Trip to Mini Bike Fun Day # 2

THANKS A BUNCH GEORGE3 : I was wondering where I was going to stay. As you know the Marriott's get kind of expensive. 1ST night in Chico at the Resident Inn and then on and second night in Townplace Suites in Thousand Oaks.
And to crash after a busy day at Mini Bike Fun Day # 2 just up the street at the Residence Inn in Camarillo.
So on Monday I have to pick up my trike down in Encinitas and then up to Lamirada to your back yard patio. ( What's for dinner )

Thanks Mac I knew I could count on you for the inside connection. :deal::thumbsup:
Steve :scooter:

george3

THANKS A BUNCH GEORGE3 : I was wondering where I was going to stay. As you know the Marriott's get kind of expensive. 1ST night in Chico at the Resident Inn and then on and second night in Townplace Suites in Thousand Oaks.
And to crash after a busy day at Mini Bike Fun Day # 2 just up the street at the Residence Inn in Camarillo.
So on Monday I have to pick up my trike down in Encinitas and then up to Lamirada to your back yard patio. ( What's for dinner )

Thanks Mac I knew I could count on you for the inside connection. :deal::thumbsup:
More BBQ, lol

MiniBike Paul

The fact is that it is all I can do everyday to not get in here and talk about Funday, now only 17 days away.

We received the blank shirts yesterday and this morning they go to the printer!

Yesterday I got assurance that the vinyl event stickers, only $1.00 each, are in printing!!

The band folks visited last saturday and we figured out where they will be, not too close as there will be a lot of guys meeting for the first time with plenty to talk about!!

Our BBQ master, Small Bore, informed me that the lunch, tri-tip, chicken, beans, salad and more, which is ONLY $5.00, is ALL YOU CAN EAT!!

Holy Minibike, Batman - that is a great deal!!

There will be a table right inside the roll-up door where you can pick-up, buy or order shirts and stickers, water bottles and soda pop @ $1.00 each, and pre-pay for the BBQ!

Can't wait - see you there!!!

Paul

Last edited:

Hounddog

A special thanks goes out to Paul and all his helpers! If it were not for him this would not be happening! So it is up to us all, yes all, to get ourselves together and plan to attend this Funday!!! I, We all look forward to meeting everyone and having some fun! We expect to see everyone!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

HD

Good thing your going to be there Hounddog would hate to have to track you down. Sent out another invite to INJUNTOM and his Wife to make it down. Looking forward to meeting so many people

just orderd the ticket, it said i will get my confirmation via email within 24hrs. see you guys there:thumbsup: oh ya, ed does the offer still stand?

Mac

Looking forward to meeting so many people
......Most of my time will be spent riding, but I'm cruising
my neighborhood and practicing a "rolling handshake" that
may require a quick jog alongside by those I ride by.

....I'm contemplating moving the twist throttle to the left side of my bars.

Last edited:

george3

......Most of my time will be spent riding, but I'm cruising
my neighborhood and practicing a "rolling handshake" that
may require a quick jog alongside by those I ride by.

....I'm contemplating moving the twist throttle to the left side of my bars.

This is really hard to believe. Most of my time will be spent riding, :laugh::laugh::laugh: I dont think so. :laugh::laugh::laugh: