SoCal FunDay #2 - Sunday Sept. 25th

Back to Funday #2

I got the shirts and they are great!! Today, I am shipping the ones ordered for delivery.

Also got the vinyl stickers and they are perfect!!

This is getting exciting!!!

Wow Paul,

Thank you ever so much for all your work you put into this mini bike gathering.. You the man.. I am now planning on bringing my wife if I can.. So figure me not coming solo..

TT Out~ :laugh:

george3

........Everyone, so don't leave home without yours.
Not sure what I will bring. Maybe a couple brand new oem comet tav2s and som other goodies. I sure would like for some of the guys to ask for stuff to bring. I have tons of stuff dont need it all.

rsvp

Hey Fellas, I'll be there. I'm bringing my brother, mountaingote with me. Crazy 6 hour drive from NorCal in the wee hours...here we come! Woot! Can't wait to meet y'all.

Paul, I didn't mention it in my PM, but please put us down for 2 plates of BBQ. :thumbsup:

Mac

I sure would like for some of the guys to ask for stuff to bring. I have tons of stuff dont need it all.
....Yeah Buddy, I'm in the same boat
I needed ALL the stuff at some point, but can't remember when that was.

Oh, and by the way people.......
I'll accept PayPal at the event, so you don't need to bring a load of cash.
Without a wad of cash in your wallet you can sit up straight on your minibike
and won't look silly on the videos leaning to the side.

Last edited:
Hey Fellas, I'll be there. I'm bringing my brother, mountaingote with me. Crazy 6 hour drive from NorCal in the wee hours...here we come! Woot! Can't wait to meet y'all.

Paul, I didn't mention it in my PM, but please put us down for 2 plates of BBQ.
:thumbsup:
:doah: Some guys are sure lucky.. :shrug:

Standing offer

:doah: Some guys are sure lucky.. :shrug:
Bayareaburrito :

I know how hard it is to get away for a trip to any where with gas prices and overall travel expenses like they are. I have for you a offer of $50.00 worth of gas if you can make it to the ( Fun Day Sunday # 2 ) Your a big part of the OldMiniBikes .
Steve :scooter:

george3

Quote:
Originally Posted by george3
Not sure what I will bring. Maybe a couple brand new oem comet tav2s and some other goodies. I sure would like for some of the guys to ask for stuff to bring. I have tons of stuff dont need it all.

OH REALLY !:confused: Bring all your Bonanza parts.
I would need a bigger truck, lol

Bayareaburrito :

I know how hard it is to get away for a trip to any where with gas prices and overall travel expenses like they are. I have for you a offer of $50.00 worth of gas if you can make it to the ( Fun Day Sunday # 2 ) Your a big part of the OldMiniBikes .
Steve :scooter:
:doah: THANK YOU for your gracious offer Big Brother Steve!!
I can't promiss but I will surely try my best:smile:

Attention FUNDAY Attendees bringing Kids between 3 and 10years old.
I would like to know how many kids in that age group plan on attending next Sunday, as I am making plans for a kids menu. If there are enough of them I will add BBQ meatloaf and Hot Dogs to go with the sides.
That means the little kids ONLY ! Not the big one`s
:xomunch:
Thank You.... Your humble Pit Master, Chef, and bottle washer :biggrin: