The MBX11 front fork assemblies are now available

IJG

65+

That's fast on a minibike. I'm looking forward to some giddy up.
I like what they do stock. I'll be super impressed with mods.
Wooooo Hoooooo Mini biking is Awesome.

GustoGuy

That's fast on a minibike. I'm looking forward to some giddy up.
I like what they do stock. I'll be super impressed with mods.
Wooooo Hoooooo Mini biking is Awesome.
I have a 12t clutch in my doodle bug. It does just under 35 miles an hour and gets there really quick. I thought about putting a Gtc in mine. However I'd hate for somebody to develop a bad case of road rash

Last edited:
Nice. I would leave the mufflers in since you will only make more noise without them and it is unlikely to add any significant amount of power anyway and it is way better to not piss the neighbors off too:laugh: You should get a GTC TAV2 and put that in. I heard you can get 50+mph out of the stock HF Predator 212cc engines with the GTC and if you do the Billet rod and flywheel and remove the govenor it is possible to get about 65+mph with this setup
if that was directed toward me, this is the wifes bike... she wont let me mod it too much... but my cruiser gets up there...

You need the forks, axle bolt and nut, handle bars, handle bar risers, and the front fender is optional. You reuse the doodlebug wheel, spacers, and mounting bolt.

IJG

Re Reading Threads/Post's!

Are people losing their abilities of comprehension?:shrug:
I notice this conundrum all to often in Myself as well.
I Too as well seem to read it ,get the answer then completely dis involve
the text for the answer given if not understood easily enough.
so then because I know i didn't understand the advice/experienced knowledge i just read,
i then thoroughly RE READ It over & over till i know i can understand the advice .
My Point is I see a lot of the same questions even after you give them the answer. Is it our water? Is it the frequency vibration changes by man or nature?
Or Monsanto? How About the Under-calculated Amount of Carbon Monoxide from the 5.5 Billion Crude Oil Eating Combustible Fuel Vehicles Their are Today? & No Descent Amount of Forest to Clean the Pollution & Bring Back What Should Be.? Chem Trails?
What's One to do to make change for the better? :rolleyes: :evil_laughter:
Dude'' Gas fumes are giving my wet lungs & chest pain.
I HIGHLY DESIRE TO DESTROY THE ENEMIES '
WHOM DESTROY MOTHER EARTH :hang:

Last edited:

MikeBear

Are people losing their abilities of comprehension?:shrug:
I notice this conundrum all to often in Myself as well.
I Too as well seem to read it ,get the answer then completely dis involve
the text for the answer given if not understood easily enough.
so then because I know i didn't understand the advice/experienced knowledge i just read,
i then thoroughly RE READ It over & over till i know i can understand the advice .
My Point is I see a lot of the same questions even after you give them the answer. Is it our water? Is it the frequency vibration changes by man or nature?
Or Monsanto? How About the Under-calculated Amount of Carbon Monoxide from the 5.5 Billion Crude Oil Eating Combustible Fuel Vehicles Their are Today? & No Descent Amount of Forest to Clean the Pollution & Bring Back What Should Be.? Chem Trails?
What's One to do to make change for the better? :rolleyes: :evil_laughter:
Dude'' Gas fumes are giving my wet lungs & chest pain.
I HIGHLY DESIRE TO DESTROY THE ENEMIES '
WHOM DESTROY MOTHER EARTH :hang:
RestoreKid, is that you?

Time to go back on your meds. :eek:ut:

I got all my parts in for my fork install and the axle was short.Dropped an e-mail last night so maybe I'll get a response today.It just passes through both fork legs.Maybe a couple threads.I think maybe it is the rear axle.