What to do with aluminum wheel with bad bearing hole???

I got a sleight problem on a aluminum rim. Not sure if anybody else ran across this problem but the wheel bearing just slides in instead of tapping it in. I'm sure if I run it the way it is it will just whop out the hole more making it junk in the long run. Any kind of suggestions to do or what to use to fix the problem I was thinking maybe using some kind of apoxy??? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Gonna need a decent machine shop for that. Typically, what we do at work to save something like that, is to have the shop machine out the bearing pocket, then machine a thin sleeve insert to bring it back to original specs. The new sleeve is then epoxied in. We've managed to save a few machine-specific housings that were no longer available that way, and have even used the technique on a few electric motor endbells.

Roger

If it just slightly loose we have used a few wraps of metal tape around the wheel bearing with good results on a few wheel bearings cups that had this problem.
Michael

MB165

what they said, depending on how bad it is, maybe some shimstock and or jb weld. without sleeving, if its a high load it might spit it back out

take a center punch and a hammer and and all along the outer diameter where the bearing sits make little inward dimple impressions