Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2016

delray

Harleys Papa
I am getting an enclosed trail before next year
rick and i where so glad slept in the trailer last couple years. you could here the water running under the trailer.
it was like a river......:laugh:
it's still to early to predict the weather there. maybe monday it would be safe to say how good or bad it will be.

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
Weather forcasters are like most politicians, all they do is lie. Rain or shine, the upstate ny crews are gonna be there.

I think we should all just kick in and buy a piece of property. Put a shipping container to leave our Windber bikes in so we don't have to haul them and buy some used camping trailers that we can just tow from the property to Jeffs. Makes driving back and forth easier.

Gumpitville, Peekster Town or The Village of Chatten. It all sounds good. The real question is who the Mayor is.

Doc

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer Rick :thumbsup: I don't think I need a 20 foot trailer, I'm thinking more like 10 or 12 foot :thumbsup: And if you sold it to me where would you and Brian sleep :laugh:
In a tent. I really would sell it. I don't really want it anymore. I can't justify 50+grand for a pickup truck to pull it.

Time to start making the list... Besides clothes,sleeping blankets,pillows,toiletries,rain gear,sun gear,chairs,tables,ez up,tarps,flashlights,trash bags,boots,sneakers,wet weather water shoes,shower shoes...etc.... Add to the list of what you may need to bring

I'm not sure on weight. The hills in Pennsylvania are hard on the truck though. This will be the last year bringing the trailer. Might change my mind yet and bring small open trailer. The truck has over 170 thousand miles on it . I have a bad feeling something will let go this year on it.

I'm not sure on weight. The hills in Pennsylvania are hard on the truck though. This will be the last year bringing the trailer. Might change my mind yet and bring small open trailer. The truck has over 170 thousand miles on it . I have a bad feeling something will let go this year on it.
I'm with you. We have four people coming and we're stuffing four bikes in the back of my pickup. Towing the trailer last time I came up cut my mileage in half and doubled the gas bill to get there. No thanks.

I am still working in Japan but I will be home by Sunday. Grandma and the kids have the toyhauler loaded and ready to go. The only thing that I have left to do when I get home is to load the bikes and the parachute. We should be on the road next Wednesday.