SoCal FunDay #2 - Sunday Sept. 25th

Looks like it's going to be in the 90's at FunDay, so bring your Sunblock.
Oh Yeah.....

While I respect you Mac, I think you have the weather way wrong for Funday #2 - in fact it will not reach 80 out here that day, 75 to 78 max, it will be beautiful! (Source = TWC on-line)!!

Small Bore (Scott) was at my shop today and we went over his plans for our feast, and it will be just that! Plus, as you see on the previous page, he is going to accomodate the kids!!

We had a small build party today, EE and Neck came by and we put together my Skat Kitty! Wait till you all see it (I plan to post it tomorrow), it is an amazing little jewel of a minibike!! Thanks Ed and CJ, and Scott too!! Of course, I did all the work, but it was nice of you guys to keep me company!! (lol)

See everybody in 1 week, oh wow!!!

Steve, call me and we will set a small itinerary!

Don; if there is ANYTHING I can do to insure your attendence, let me know!! I agree with Steve that you must be part of this!! And bring a ton of Powells to show off!!

Everyday I get PM's from forum members I really don't know, saying that they will be here; I told Scott today that our earlier estimate better be dialed up some!

George & Mac, I think it is great you are helping to get the swap thing energized - if anyone wants/needs to buy something specific, post here so the guys coming can bring it!

James C, i hope you are bringing lots of your incredible stuff for us to drool over!! And yes, you can sit on the chopper again! Did I ever thank you for selling it to me??

Tommyprops, how exciting it will be to see you again! And, on a minibike! Did I ever thank you for kick-starting my involvement in this hobby, and for selling me some of your best stuff??

Hopefully the SFV 1%'s Bicycle Riding Club will bring minibikes, not Schwinns! All day today, EE kept asking, "Where are those guys?"

Last edited:

george3

We had a mini bike build day today too. Some brake modding that turned out great, quite a bit of welding and a BBQ. What a day Im beat. Mac should of come by, he has a couple to put together also. Mac shut off the TV, get the bikes done.

Attention FUNDAY Attendees bringing Kids between 3 and 10years old.
I would like to know how many kids in that age group plan on attending next Sunday, as I am making plans for a kids menu. If there are enough of them I will add BBQ meatloaf and Hot Dogs to go with the sides.
That means the little kids ONLY ! Not the big one`s
:xomunch:
Thank You.... Your humble Pit Master, Chef, and bottle washer :biggrin:

What's up minibike Paul Il b attending the event with my buddies, just another person for list. Looking forward to enjoying the nice weather and the good food I've seen...:thumbsup:

What's up minibike Paul Il b attending the event with my buddies, just another person for list. Looking forward to enjoying the nice weather and the good food I've seen...:thumbsup:
That is great!! This is going to be a wonderful day, meeting all the guys on the forum and all the minibike eye candy!! See you in 1 week!!

Mac

...Attention FUNDAY Attendees bringing Kids
....I'll be bringing my son.
Don't be alarmed at how tall and old looking he is
he's a chip off the old block and could pass for me at first glance.
He loves hotdogs, carne asada, tacos, and good-looking 60 year old women.

Oh, Preparing one bike at a time on the new MiniBike Lift:

Last edited:

Don't let George see that lift !!!

george3

you can do 4 at a time.

WOW WOW WOW I just got in the mail my SO CAL FUNDAY # 2 event T-shirt and being a 4XXX it sure is a lot of material could make a sail for a small boat LOL
What could be better a shirt with a POWELL on the front and super star EVIL ED on the back. I feel safer now that EVIL ED has my back LOL
Steve :scooter:

Mac

WOW WOW WOW I just got in the mail my SO CAL FUNDAY # 2 event T-shirt and being a 4XXX it sure is a lot of material could make a sail for a small boat LOL
....That sounds like the perfect size for a dust cover for my Lil' Indian.

....El Camino then Camarillo.........What a busy schedule.
Guess I really should be digging for parts, and organizing parts for FunDay.
Some of you guys should bring some parts I could use too.

....Then there's the multiple minibike projects I still haven't finished for the event.

MAC : It would do that job well but I have other plans for it. And for the asking price it was an unbelievable bargain. The event shirt @ El Camino swap meet is $25.00
We may be small time but it will be a fun time and you can take that to the bank of your choice. Could you make sure you bring a Karisman Spark arrester to FUNDAY ?
Steve :scooter: