1. John G.

1969 Cat 300X

Time to let this one go, too many projects and this one needs a new home. 1969 Cat 300x This was the first year of the Cat mini bikes and they originally used a 3 hp briggs in 69 for this model. Original color seems to be orange. The 3 hp briggs that is on there is crap no governor and it...
  2. 1969 Rupp Roadster #1

1969 Rupp Roadster #1

Left Side Museum Restoration-Restored Engine, Show Chrome, All SS Fasteners, NOS parts were possible
  3. 1969 Rupp Roadster #2

1969 Rupp Roadster #2

Right Side Museum Restoration-Restored Engine, Show Chrome, All SS Fasteners, NOS parts were possible
  4. 1968 Rupp TT500

1968 Rupp TT500

Left Side Museum Restoration-Restored Engine, Show Chrome, All SS Fasteners, NOS parts were possible
  5. 1969 Rupp Roadster #1

1969 Rupp Roadster #1

Right Side Museum Restoration-Restored Engine, Show Chrome, All SS Fasteners, NOS parts were possible
  6. T

Found a 1969 - 22 at Turlock Car Swap Today

I found this 1969 Taco 22 - Serial # 9P3 at Turlock Car Swap Today I'm curious about the Front Forks ? Thanks Mark B -
  7. capguncowboy

1969 Rupp Turbine wheel and brake

Front turbine for a 1969 Rupp Roadster or Scrambler. Includes the brake drum. Good overall shape, but is really dirty. Tire is cracked. I can include it with the wheel if you want it. $65 OBO plus the ride Drum brake - needs a repair on the brake stop. is in good shape otherwise $35...
  8. vsickle

1969 CAT 250x

New here so thought I'd share some photos..
  9. Biodude

Original 1969 Rupp Goat engine Plate ID?

Hello guys. I need your help to find out the original Tecumseh H50 engine ID for a Rupp Goat. I am fairly sure this is the original engine on mine, but it is missing the engine ID plate. I would like to track one down for mine. I believe that it was also called the Ram to start with. Your help...
  10. jeep4me

1969 Briggs 5hp Recoil/Flywheel Cover

Selling a 1969 Briggs 5hp flywheel cover. A little toasty, but could be repaired. The two lower mounting holes are worn out, one is slotted out. Black in color. Nice patina. Working condition is ok. Was original to the motor on a Tote Gote Mini-Gote. Pictures today after work...
  11. J

1969 Rupp clutch cover pattern

Hello, I just purchased a repo 69 cover. Can anyone provide an actual size template of the slots from a metal one? I want to have the slots machined in the glass repo. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, joe
  12. Cleturner

1100 Bonanza/ 1969 Indian Papoose

Hello everyone my names Cle and I was hoping to obtain some parts for a couple projects im trying to assemble.. I have a 1100 bonanza? i need front and rear fenders, 3/4 chain tensioners, seat and scrub break. also i have an1969 indian papoose in which im trying to obtain an engine i think its...
  13. lil indian chopper

1969 fox doodlebug chain guard

on my looks like the back part is missing. 2 piece. not sure if it even came with one? anybody know? pics on the campus fx has the 2 piece guard. mine has only the clutch cover on it.. bolt is still on it.. thanks. 1969 fox doodlebug.
  14. Biodude

2 1969 Rupp Roadsters for the price of one!

https://nh.craigslist.org/mcy/5202834811.html That is a screaming deal!! Why do these always come up after I have left the area? I was just there 3 weeks ago. :confused:
  15. 1stBxMopar

1969 Cat 300X Original Condition

The roller is in original condition, never repainted or altered. The chrome, tires and seat are all in nice shape. This is a 300X with a disc brake not the more common scrub brake version... It's a 69' so the original engine would have been a 3hp Briggs... The 4hp Briggs engine I have on the...
  16. J

1969 Rupp Digger

I know it's a long shot but looking for an original straight front fender and one of those fibre glass repo clutch covers. Thanks
  17. G

1969 Indian "Boy Racer"

:thumbsup:
  18. J

1969 rupp kickstand mounting

Would anyone have a nice close up picture of the 1969 rupp kickstand in it's mounted position? Would be greatly appreciated. Underside of frame specifically. Regards, Joe
  19. Midyrman

Briggs & Stratton 1305020217-0 ????

Can anyone tell me the year or anything else about this number found on this Briggs &Stratton engine. The engine is currently on a 1969 Lil Indian. Thanks. Tom
  20. boatguy

Little indian spitfire

I AM SELLING AND WILL DELIVER TO THE ANN ARBOR SHOW MY RESTORED 1969 LITTLE INDIAN SPITFIRE. THE BIKE WAS STRIPPED, PRIMED AND PAINTED IN 1969 CHRYSLER GREEN. RE-CHROMED BARS, NEW SEAT, PREDATOR MOTOR WITH OldMiniBikes CARB KIT AND PIPE, NEW TIRES AND BEARINGS ON THE ORIGINAL MAG WHEELS.BIKE IS CLEAN AND...