1. Jamie1972

1969 Broncco TX1

69 Broncco TX1 Mini bike. I bought this bike and a (Donor bike) to finish this one and make it as "correct" as pos. as it once was. The only thing not correct/orig. to the bike would be the paint color. Previous owner of the bike painted it "Olive green" correct orig. was like a Metallic...
  2. H

1969 Cat 300TT Done

It's the only year with the welded pegs and disc brakes on the 300 frame. It came in "Ugly Yellow." :wink: I stripped seven coats of paint off with stripper, hand sanded, and applied etching primer. Painted it in my remaining stash of Competition Orange single stage with a 8:1 catalyst in it...
  3. M

1969 Lil Indian Model 600

Correction, model "6000". This took a chunk out of my Windber fund...I couldn't stop myself... :out: Not sure if the wheels are correct? but the rest looks pretty good. Supposedly a rare one with these bars and the rear suspension, VERY early 69..
  4. Mean Dean

1969 CCS Charger I 4H.P. Awesome cond.

A real nice all original bike except the paint. It was done in the 70's . It has all the original pieces. RUNS GOOD but It needs some gaskets. Seat is original. Engine is the original HS40 with a date code of 9049. 49th day of 1969. Has the original Comet Easy Rider organic clutch which is like...
  5. T

Rupp 1969 Scrambler part out

Complete front fork set up straight and clean looking $90 shipped Front head light assembly very nice looking condition not sure if bulb is good just a FYI $80 shipped Complete handle bar set up with grips and cables bars are painted silver on the very bottom portion but are straight looking...
  6. T

1969 Rupp Roadster

here is my complete rupp SCRAMBLER has brand new clutch and seat still have original seat has small tear at the seam. Looks like a complete bike tail light works but not the headlamp its all there may be a bulb. Runs but needs the carb cleaned has the H35 motor over all very clean bike kick...
  7. Dee

1969 jcpenny El tigre fenders

Fenders were painted by previous owner with what appears to be house oil based roll on paint. I can get them sand blasted for u if u want.. Wheel is of unknown origin. Looking at $40 for both fenders plus packaging and Shipping from 90262. If sandblasting requested $20 extra.. Wheel $20 -...
  8. 56f100

1969 Rup Scrambler

lots of new stuff, runs Great !! tons Spent ! asking $650.00 on CL, I will take 500.00
  9. Frank Davis

Cat 300x? frame and parts 1969

This is what I believe a Cat 300x.....it has a serial number stamped on the engine plate (see photo)....the frame and forks looks good....the wheels not so much (half of each wheel is toast (rusted through)....the other halves are pretty pitted on the inside.....I have 3 stars also...
  10. My Restoration project, 1969 (i believe) Rupp Continental w/ Ungoverned Hon

My Restoration project, 1969 (i believe) Rupp Continental w/ Ungoverned Hon

whatcha think?
  11. My Restoration project, 1969 (i believe) Rupp Continental w/ Ungoverned Hon

whatcha think?
  12. My Restoration project, 1969 (i believe) Rupp Continental w/ Ungoverned Hon

whatcha think?
  13. My Restoration project, 1969 (i believe) Rupp Continental w/ Ungoverned Hon

whatcha think?
  14. My Restoration project, 1969 (i believe) Rupp Continental w/ Ungoverned Hon

whatcha think?
  15. My Restoration project, 1969 (i believe) Rupp Continental w/ Ungoverned Hon

whatcha think?
  16. M

1969 Rupp Ram Barn Fresh

Not that I need this but could not pass this up. Barn Fresh. To bad it has a Briggs on it. If anyone needs a Briggs let me know it is up for grabs. I think it is a 3.5HP.
  17. G

1969 honda z50 piston rings help

i just bought the wrong pair of rings, their 1.00+ os and the guy i bought them off of has another pair of z50 rings that are specified for a 1982 z50r. does the 1982 rings fit on an old 1969?
  18. Pit Bug

1969 Pak Trak

I caught the show "American Restoration" on History Channel and they had one of these on it. Couldn't find much at all on it, must be pretty rare. :shrug: I did find an old ad, but that's about it. .
  19. hemigremmy

1969 tote gote/ pack trac

There is one on American restoration right now. $6500 to redo the whole thing, OUCH!!!
  20. M

Tecumseh 1969 3.5 HP and 6.5

Hey what is a Tecumseh vintage 3.5 HP engine with lighting worth? Also what is a OHV 6.5 with Lighting worth. The 3.5 came off of a 1969 Rupp and is original. I have a chance to buy these in a package. I do not need them. If anyone wants them let me know along with a price. If I can get rid of...