1. B

Help 212 carb issue

Hey! I had a perfectly running 212 on my db30. Well I upgraded my carb today to the bored carb from OldMiniBikes and it wouldn't start until I held the throttle open...once it starts it won't stay running. If i give it gas it dies...I've tried messing with the choke in all positions...no joy. I have...
  2. Abit1322

hemi build 212 maxed out

OK so I'm thinking on building a predator 212hemi to the max. I'd like some help from the experts please. I'd like to remove the governor, replace flywheel, replace valves, springs, cam, rod, even the carb if needed. Or anything else one seems necessary. So my question is which part numbers...
  3. L

1.3:1 rockers in 212 predator non hemi

Will adding these rockers increase my torque. If so at what RPM range should I expect more torque. I have done a few mods like installing high flow air filter Robertsons torque tube 18 pound valve springs Billet flywheel rejetting carburetor and removing governor. After hunting season I will...
  4. super nate

212 predator wont rev

I have a new gen 3 212 predator with the gov removed arc rod wisco piston 252 nrracing cam ported head 26 pound valve springs billit flywheel keyed to 32 degrees of timing bored carb and header. I have a 30 series tq with a racing belt. this bike will throw you off of it if your not carefull ...
  5. Mini-fever

Rejet Predator 212 with stock airbox?

Hey guys I have a Predator 212 with a header. Is there any advantage to rejet the carb if I'm using a stock air box? Or just leave it alone? I really think a aftermarket filter would get physically destroyed on my bike. I also do tons of riding in the dirt and the stock box does an amazing job...
  6. C

Predator hemi 212

Getting a 212 hemi,going to remove governor. What rod,fly wheel, valve springs should I get the more I read the more confused I am.
  7. B

Off-road Predator 212 build...

Hey guys- Working on building up a Predator 212 to go into my DB30 for running around the property. Gonna be throwing a converter on it, instead of a clutch. I'm not looking for top end speed like I think most are. I'd like to have the most torque I can get. Where would you guys...
  8. Eurotech67

212 predator engine FREE

That right, FREE to good home, I got this in a package deal with a comet, this motor has suppositley never been ran, the governor was removed but the correct mods were never completed, have all part to put it back on. Moving and need to make some room, first come first serve, can't hold or ship...
  9. L

212 predator running rich

My engine is running rich I have a140 emulsion tube and a 36 jet in the carburetor. I have not really ran the engine it only has 2.8 hours. Most of this time is at idle for break-in period is that why it seems to be running rich and it will cure that issue when ran at more RPMs. I also have high...
  10. Spoildface

New Predator 212 Very hard pull

Hey guys bought a fresh predator motor and first thing I pulled the govenor and guts out, put an ARC Flywheel on, Higher tension Valve springs, and an air filter and jet kit. But I did not touch anything else. Now I went to break it in the other night and oiled it, and as soon as it hits...
  11. L

Predator 212 cc mud motor

I have done a few mods to my motor but would like to do a little more and have some questions. This is a non hemi Done so far High flow intake 140 emulsion tube and 36 jet Robertson torque tube 18# valve springs I would like to do a flywheel ARC Billet Flywheel - Predator 1st &...
  12. S

Predator 212 build advice

Looking for some quick advice on my predator 212cc build. So far the only things ive done is billet flywheel, Spark plug, and removed the governor. I want to do header pipe, air intake, and carb next. Can my rod handle this? the engine is on a mini bike and it is not being used to race on track...
  13. B

mikuni 22mm carb on predator 212

wondering what the most inexpensive way to do this would be, i know OldMiniBikes has the adapter intake manifold but its over 40 dollars..... would buying a pit bike replacement carb that comes with the adapter for a 125cc motor work by cutting it in half using rad pipe or something work or are the bolt...
  14. Cuda54

212 hemi?

How much horse power can you get out of the HEMI 212? Using premium gas with no bottles or Turbos. Just new rod cam flywheel and carb. Or anything else to get more power out of the HEMI 212. What is the highest HP anyone has gotten?
  15. S

piaggio fly 150 carb on a 212 predator??

i have a couple year old piaggio fly 150cc wish i could use the engine on something but will have to cut the frame by the looks of how its mounted..curved intake up to a side draft carb and exhaust exits out f the bottom but im going to try to scavange a couple things of it for the mini...
  16. C

Predator 212 hemi rockers

Does anyone know if the Mike Clements billet roller rockers 1.5:1 ratio rockers (gold colored) work with the predator 212 hemi?
  17. xBrent92

Will someone make a video?: Valve Lash (212 Hemi).

There isn't an in depth video on how to set lash. Like: where is the compression stroke? When is the compression stroke? Every time the spring compresses is that the compression stroke? (i think it isn't, but show us where and when it is) and how to keep the lash in place while bolting it...
  18. S

Dirt Bug 212 cc Vibrations

I installed a Predator 6.5 on my Dirt Bug using the adjustable mounting plate and tried to align the clutch and rear sprocket as best as I could. I also pushed the engine as forward as it would go to kept tension on the chain. When it is idling, there is some clutch noise, and when I turn the...
  19. T

Do you have to remove governor ? To install mods ? Predator 212 non hemi

Hi first time dealing with engines and mods , wondering if you have to take off governor on predator 212 non hemi to install mods , just don't wanna break anything if I don't have too please would love the help and advice just got a taco 22 and I'm loving the mini bike scene
  20. N

Modifiying a 212 gas tank...

I posted a thread in the wanted section for a gas tank with the filler neck on the right side for a predator 212 engine so that it would clear the frame. I thought I had found one but sadly when it arrived in the mail it had the filler on the left side. Gas tanks for this engine with the filler...