2016 MiniKenny Bonanza BC500 vintage open

Engine has made it to the bench. She is a crusty beast, hopefully she is prettier when I get done. Looks like a 1998 model, I wonder how many years she sat outside?

20160330_184408.jpg 20160330_183816.jpg 20160330_184100.jpg

Hold on, what happened to the Honda engine :confused:
Change of plans. I can't put a red engine on a blue bike. Well I could but I'm not gonna :laugh:

I got it torn down to the bare block, see the latest engine pictures on Buckeye's thread if anyone needs to see that. :thumbsup::biggrin:

Update

Engine is back together and it actually runs. I wanted to thank Buckeye for all the help he gave me putting it together but he already spilled the beans on that story. :laugh: Actually thanks to Dr. Shop Teacher for the coloring book, it was easy to follow. :thumbsup:

Now that it runs I can worry about making it pretty and figure out a gas tank. The intek tank is way too tall. Here is one idea I had that doesn't quite look right to me but might spark some ideas.

Oh, and frame is still at powdercoaters. Hopefully will be getting back next week sometime.

I like it Kenny....but can you move the tank back ? Looks kinda bare there in tha middle...just saying !
I agree and I'm working on it. :thumbsup: An unexpected tank will be used. :laugh:

But I have to get my frame back to be 100% sure it fits before I'll show it. :thumbsup:

Last edited: