* 2016 OldMiniBikes BUILD OFF " HELLZAPOPPIN " Anything Goes Class

Thanks Pat, I really like this little west bend engine....that Tec. two stroke left me with some bad feelings. :censure::censure:
I've been tracking parts all week long , hoping they get here before the weekend...and some came in yesterday...but not the main part ! :no:
I'm hoping today...:smile:

Got a few parts in today, but not what I was looking for..:no:

Risers and foot pegs, at least it gave me something to do.

I did get the forks squared up and welded up...also drilled the holes for the new risers.

Nice ride , how do you put up with all that darn traffic :laugh: Foot pegs are killer too ! I rode as well , we were bouncing on 80 yesterday :thumbsup:

Wow! Very nice work. :thumbsup:
Thanks Kenny....

Nice ride , how do you put up with all that darn traffic :laugh: Foot pegs are killer too ! I rode as well , we were bouncing on 80 yesterday :thumbsup:
It was a good day to ride Angelo.....lol :laugh: traffic was he!! that day for sure. :wink: Temps tomorrow are suppose to be in the upper 70's with a chance of severe weather though....got to pay for this kinda weather ! :sad: in the winter months.

Last edited:
Those pegs look great Eric!! Do they flip up too? They match the rest off the badassness you got going on!! Sweet ride video too....wish I could take off from my house and go for a ride and enjoy it with worrying about getting pulled over!! :thumbsup:

HEY ERIC tried to ride some saturday myself -still need to work out the gearing on the efenal just to much low in power-setting behind the motor doe,s not help-will count the teeth and try finding a better gear-need more brakes too-like to do more than look at it-dangerous to ride -will talk about building a rake frame -looks like you have a good start on your build -learning to read thread to follow the build off -what is your take on power coating-took a big bike frame to a man called power-pro i guess i will find out-cost is a lot more than auto paint with harder-ok i said enough for one day take care filup

Don't you mean Winter Days? :smile: I like the peg mounts too.
Yes winter days....:laugh: Thanks Dave. :wink:

Those pegs look great Eric!! Do they flip up too? They match the rest off the badassness you got going on!! Sweet ride video too....wish I could take off from my house and go for a ride and enjoy it with worrying about getting pulled over!! :thumbsup:
Thanks J...was hoping to get in the handle bars today....but :no:.. As far as getting pulled over, not much to worry about...I work on most of there cars . :wink:

Super skills. Looks great.
Thanks Doc...
Doc
HEY ERIC tried to ride some saturday myself -still need to work out the gearing on the efenal just to much low in power-setting behind the motor doe,s not help-will count the teeth and try finding a better gear-need more brakes too-like to do more than look at it-dangerous to ride -will talk about building a rake frame -looks like you have a good start on your build -learning to read thread to follow the build off -what is your take on power coating-took a big bike frame to a man called power-pro i guess i will find out-cost is a lot more than auto paint with harder-ok i said enough for one day take care filup
fillup as always great to hear from you....and let me know how the powder coating works out.

Finally.... the new bars came in today, and they look better than I thought they would.

Borrowed the seat off of my washer and stuck the engine on for a quick look. Seat is to long....but gives me some ideas.

Atleast it caught Tom's eye ! :laugh:

MAYBE A BOBBER SEAT ?!?!

Last edited: