I'm Out of Work

delray

good for you tom. not a lot people that I know that have work in one place for 36 yrs. that's lot to say...
i'm only on my 26yrs at one place. knowing you with all your bikes you will have plenty to do and you won't be that type of guy getting up at the crack of dawn and getting on this web site and worrying about what everybody got to say......…….lol. not sure if I told you in the past or not? I got a gentleman in the neighborhood that retired at 65 and still rides a KTM bike.

Congrats Tom!!

Good for you....4 years and counting for me....when I became unemployed after 20 years at one place and started looking for work I was greeted with the remark that I had no real experience...that employer wanted someone that changed jobs every 5 years he stated....prefer more rounded employees....never heard such crap....well good luck and have fun....

plastic unknown.jpg
Now you can go out into the world my son and search for the answer. The answer to what you ask. The answer to the question," Is this a GD Licorice selector or not? Go forth and find the truth.