Marc 1 Vintage Bonanza Build

Man I love everything about this thread, those bikes are amazing and the van is frickin' sweet too. Is it Also a 69 ?
Thanks Cletus. This build and thread have been a ton of fun! I know I may have overstepped the build thread rules with some other "non build posts", but hey!, we're here to just have fun anyways!

Here is a shot of the complete disassemble of engine. There is the mouse that stopped all of the fun back way back when. The cylinder walls and rings look fantastic. I am just going to hone the cylinder, put new seals in, paint and go. If it ain't broke don't fix it. But you might as well make it look pretty! That's next!
I always wondered what happened to Grand Pa !!:laugh: lol

I really like the look of the red high beam indicator on my 1500. I found this indicator light at radio shack. It fits perfect into the on/ off spot on the headlight. I will run continuous lights with the high/low beam switch that will light the red indicator.

I cleaned and kitted my spare carb. That did the trick. started on the first pull and runs perfect after a slight adjustment. I just need to wire the lights and then it is time for the video. I have been having fun cruising it up and down our driveway. If you see some dust, it is from our gravel driveway. Can't help it , its just too much fun.