mickey bike build

george3

after the ride tomarrow, you can help me clean? i know george3 will help lighten my duplicates?
You part with the duplicates? :laugh::laugh::laugh: Not going to happen. Where is the rideing pics. Get them Mickeys done so we can cruse the neighborhood.

james c

just about done! its a rider, gonna use the 5 hp briggs because I need the power to climb my driveway.
thank you Karen for the decals and hunt wilde footpegs and grips.
the clutch cover was a real chore, used a steel chainguard cut up and upside down with some spacers for the bracket.

Looks great :thumbsup: I'm still trying to figure out how to mount my clutch cover. I was trying a few things today. I'm going with a 3hp briggs. Need a much longer throttle cable.:laugh:

james c

looking awesome Karen! also thank you jeff clark for making the awesome clutch covers and bikebuddy for the decals, they are awesome as well!

james c

next bike, kol? aggie? its on its way from Idaho to me.
its been stretched possibly raked and the forks look longer.

Last edited:
I think they call them tab loc wheels? maybe hexstars?
Nova something? They were used on the Cheyennes you guys have over there-the ones people keep calling Rogues. :) (Check the frame out in the back of George's truck) One of two things that make the difference between the two bikes are those wheels.

Nice build on the Mickey. Nice garage. Nice stuff in garage. :)