Motovox MBX11 front suspension on a Doodlebug

I don't think it is ever going to happen from THIS supplier (re-read MY posts above):shrug:
Michael
OK so what you're saying is the front suspension got swallowed by a big whale? Or was that a bible story? But I don't remember Jonah riding a doodlebug.

Oh well at least we can bolt on Badger spring suspension for now

Good news everyone! We have just received our first order of MBX11 front ends today! We're still waiting on the wheel axles and spacers since they are a little longer than the stick MBX10 set up. Expect these to be up on the site real soon! :thumbsup:

Good news everyone! We have just received our first order of MBX11 front ends today! We're still waiting on the wheel axles and spacers since they are a little longer than the stick MBX10 set up. Expect these to be up on the site real soon! :thumbsup:
I bet I will have a long gray beard before these are made available (I'm clean shaven now).:laugh:
Michael

Thats great news.

GustoGuy

I bought a Badger front fork that I will be putting on my Db30 this spring. Pretty cheap too only about $70.00 with shipping. Right now we have almost 2 feet of snow on the ground so it could be a while. Last year it was in the 70's by now. So is the Motovox MBX11 front fork a real Hydraulic fork or is it just a spring in a tube?. I seen some pretty cool fabbed forks made with YZ80 front shocks.