Motovox MBX11 front suspension on a Doodlebug

You're more than welcome to PM me with any questions you have. The Facebook rep is not affiliated with our parts department and will not be able to provide you with information regarding the forks or any other parts.

I have a set of MBX11 forks on my MBX10 and I'm very happy with them. They help quite a bit with smoothing out the ride. I have 2 DB's without frt suspension and there is a noticeable difference in the ride. The distance between the tree's is adjustable so they should be able to adjust to most any frame. When they do become available I'm sure you won't be disappointed with them.

You're more than welcome to PM me with any questions you have. The Facebook rep is not affiliated with our parts department and will not be able to provide you with information regarding the forks or any other parts.
It sounds like you need to tell HIM that!?:shrug:
Michael

Neck

Growing up is optional
You know, I'm starting to see MBX11's pop up for sale cheap! I wonder how much these new front ends are going to sell for?

GustoGuy

You know, I'm starting to see MBX11's pop up for sale cheap! I wonder how much these new front ends are going to sell for?
I would be interested in getting one for another bike for my cabin. However I would really like to find a Serengeti Puma with full suspension though. And I would not care if the engine was hosed on it because I know how to rebuild it and make it stronger and faster:laugh: He only has about a week and 1/2 to fulfill his spring promise to sell the forks because after that it's officially summer

GustoGuy

"I will take a set too."
Mike, have you been following this thread!?:laugh:
Well today and tomorrow are the two last days of spring so Mr Motovox Chinese supplier of hydraulic forks has appeared to let him down. This thread is nearly 1 year old now and he keeps saying that they should soon have the forks. I am using my minibike and I have a Badger 100 fork on it and it works better than the original Doodle bug forks. I head Serengeti was out of Badger front ends earlier so you can always check Yukontrails.com websites to see if they are in stock again.

Well today and tomorrow are the two last days of spring so Mr Motovox Chinese supplier of hydraulic forks has appeared to let him down. This thread is nearly 1 year old now and he keeps saying that they should soon have the forks. I am using my minibike and I have a Badger 100 fork on it and it works better than the original Doodle bug forks. I head Serengeti was out of Badger front ends earlier so you can always check Yukontrails.com websites to see if they are in stock again.
I believe you mean YUKON TRAIL | Site Intro .

http://www.yukontrailinc.com/home/images/products/motorsports/yt-badger-gas/product-parts.pdf

It looks like these are the parts you would need to get.

MS-BADGER100-01 Rubber Cap
MS-BADGER100-02 Front wheel outer sleeve
MS-BADGER100-03 Bearing 6201
MS-BADGER100-04 Wheel 145/70-6
MS-BADGER100-06 Front wheel center sleeve
MS-BADGER100-07 Front wheel bolt
MS-BADGER100-08 Front shock (right)
MS-BADGER100-09 Front shock (left)
MS-BADGER100-10 Shock dust boot
MS-BADGER100-51 Front panel

I placed an order with Yukon awhile back. I ordered left and right shocks, the wheel spacers, and the dust boots. I've received nothing. So it's a race now to see if Yukon beats Motovox or vice versa. I'm not holding my breath on either actually

I placed an order with Yukon awhile back. I ordered left and right shocks, the wheel spacers, and the dust boots. I've received nothing. So it's a race now to see if Yukon beats Motovox or vice versa. I'm not holding my breath on either actually
Define "awhile back" please.
Michael

a while back

Idioms & Phrases
a while back

Also, a while ago . Some time in the past, as in I ran into Barbara a while back but didn't get her new address , or John wrote me a while ago about his new baby . This term uses a while in the sense of "a short or moderate time," a usage dating from about 1300.

You asked. :) Or right from Yukon,

Order Information

Order Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2013
Order Status: Confirmed

On the bright side my card was sort of charged but never completed. It showed pending for a couple days then nothing. So I wait.

a while back

Idioms & Phrases
a while back

Also, a while ago . Some time in the past, as in I ran into Barbara a while back but didn't get her new address , or John wrote me a while ago about his new baby . This term uses a while in the sense of "a short or moderate time," a usage dating from about 1300.

You asked. :) Or right from Yukon,

Order Information

Order Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2013
Order Status: Confirmed

On the bright side my card was sort of charged but never completed. It showed pending for a couple days then nothing. So I wait.
2 months is WAY too long. I have read about others having trouble getting their items as well. Looks like they are a bit flakey and not to be trusted to me.
Michael