So Cal Minibike Parts Yardsale 2011

Mac

I'm in talks now with george3 about having a
Mini Bike Yard Sale at my home in Norwalk after the New Year(2011).

Just tired of all these sheds of parts, people coming over needing one item,
and my having to dig through everything to find one part over and over again.
(My back's not as strong as it used to be)

Wanted to give you local guys the heads up, so you can put away your spare change.
I was really hoping somebody with a flare for organizing things would step up and get some
actual get-togethers going where I could clear this stuff out.
Not enough Minibike Swapmeets, and no Breakfast behind Denny's.

I'll get word to you all when I can get a clearer picture as to when I'll be sweeping out the sheds.

...........Now.........Back to your racing
(You'll need parts).

PS...........Pictures to follow.

Last edited:

Mac

Any chance of shipping out any parts?
.......I'll let the New Owners make that decision.

Pick a local guy and submit your order to him.
( Don't pick George, He'll be too busy spreading out the fenders, and engines.)

Last edited:
Yep, gotta have Pictures there Mac. :laugh: :thumbsup: OK, which one of Ya All in California want's to be My Parts Manager for 2011? Edwin, Guardrail Dave? :laugh: :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Here's a GREAT IDEA!!! How about having your yard sale up here in Eastern WA. I'd be first in line and anything that doesn't sell you can leave at my house for your convei:thumbsup::drinkup:nce.

MiniBike Paul

Cool Mac, I'll be there and i'll bring RPM, he will crap!!

For anyone reading this who has not had the pleasure of experiencing minibike nirvana, ink this one on your calander. And you guys in other states , forget about getting one of us to buy for you, fly in!! Well worth it!!

Cool Mac, I'll be there and i'll bring RPM, he will crap!!

For anyone reading this who has not had the pleasure of experiencing minibike nirvana, ink this one on your calander. And you guys in other states , forget about getting one of us to buy for you, fly in!! Well worth it!!
Hey Paul, You foot the Bill for my Airplane Round Trip Ticket and I'll come out there, no Problem at all? :laugh: :thumbsup: :biggrin:

MiniBike Paul

Maybe you could sell some of the stuff on that list you show in your signature, take that money and fly out and buy lots of stuff you could then sell in Grand Rapids; guaranteed they have nothing like Mac there!

Also, I would like to point something out; you say, "Old Saying "The Early Bird Get's The Worm!" Well, what happens to the early worm?? Seems like he would have been better off to snooze! Maybe you need to rethink that one!!