So Cal Minibike Parts Yardsale 2011

Mac

Hey Mac, I'm going to the L.B. bike swap Sunday, will you have a spot there??

..........Not tomorrow(11/14/10)
I've been really sick for the past week.

I don't know if it's the Flu, or just a real nasty cold.
I just now decided not to go, I was hoping to make it.

I won't be at the next one on Dec.5,2010 either.
Same day as the two-day Pomona Swapmeet event.
(My favorite, and I get to hang with Temecula Bob there)

This sounds like a BLAST!!
If I hadn't just spent well over $5,000.00 on emergency surgery for my baby Sweet Pea I'd have been there with bells on my feet...
Sorry I won't be able to attend :sadcrying4: I'll be there in spirit though :thumbsup:

GET WELL SOON MAC

[/IMG]

MiniBike Paul

..........Not tomorrow(11/14/10)
I've been really sick for the past week.

I don't know if it's the Flu, or just a real nasty cold.
I just now decided not to go, I was hoping to make it.

I won't be at the next one on Dec.5,2010 either.
Same day as the two-day Pomona Swapmeet event.
(My favorite, and I get to hang with Temecula Bob there)

Well toooooo bad, get feeling better - on the other hand I might get to buy something!!

Neck

Growing up is optional
Hey Mac! you got enough parking in front of your place to handle the flow? this might turn into a party! you may have to kick us out! LOL!!!!

ill be there. i live in the the next town from you in whitter. hope you have some rare taco stuff. if you need help setting up let me know. ill be glad to help. gonna start saving some pennies.

Also I think you should have the sale late JAN early FEB. that when everyone will have there tax return money burning hole threw their pocket.

Last edited:
:eek:hmy:you sure do have alot of wheels, i can only imagine what else you have. how long have you been collecting all of this stuff?

Mac

:eek:hmy:you sure do have alot of wheels, i can only imagine what else you have. how long have you been collecting all of this stuff?
......Year and years of hoarding. Now I've realized I'll die in a few years and if I don't
do something about this stuff it may go to scrap.

My third video will probably be a taste of my parts shed, where I keep clutches, torque converter stuff, oddball jackshafts, foot peg stuff, sprockets, drive hubs, and parts other than wheels. Rain every week at some point now, so I have to careful not to pick the wrong day to spread the parts in the yard for pictures.

WOW one thing for sure there is a mega hoarder ( this is a good thing ) seeing the light and doing the right thing by letting go and saving some very valuable parts from the scrap yards. Mac I hope you make a ton of money for your future and still make some people very happy. Putting faces to the people is real cool too.
Steve :scooter: