SoCal FunDay #2 - Sunday Sept. 25th

Mac

Maybe I can make it next year....
....This might make you happy.

Check out the FunDay #1 YouTube videos posting dates.
They were back in March 2011......6 months ago.

Would that make this a Bi-Annual event ?

.......I'm nearly ready for this event:

...Just a few items to install on a couple mini's.
Hope there's room for me in my truck.

Last edited:
Ok so I got the ok from my two bosses (the one at home and the one who pays me:laugh:) and I got the ok to go. The timing is terrible, and it will cost a small fortune, but I could use some stress relief. If I actually bite the bullet and fly out there, will someone actually be able to pick me up at LAX? Or will I have to budget for a rental car? I have intill tomorrow to decide:shrug:

Ok so I got the ok from my two bosses (the one at home and the one who pays me:laugh:) and I got the ok to go. The timing is terrible, and it will cost a small fortune, but I could use some stress relief. If I actually bite the bullet and fly out there, will someone actually be able to pick me up at LAX? Or will I have to budget for a rental car? I have intill tomorrow to decide:shrug:
Got you covered Mark, Let me know?

Looks like I may make it, but most likely won't be able to bring any bikes other than a Manco chopper roller I'm supposed to bring for a guy.

Long story short is that my buddy Vince Crandell, who's name you may remember from some bikes he has on Minidoodle and his wife would be coming, and the best way to get there will be in a car. None of our trucks are 4 seaters.

The other thing is that I messed my knee up a while back, so between that and 11 hour days at the shop I don't really have anything ready. Most of my bikes need something, and the ones that run now are pretty big to be trying to squeeze into any cars, etc.

...and I'm not looking to make my knee any worse by bending it over into my chest on a little minibike anyways LOL

Neck

Growing up is optional
This is FREAKING GREAT!!!! I hope somebody has a camera with a wide angle lens, because the group shot is going to be HUGE!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mac

My gas bike isn't that fast, maybe 50mph top speed. But takes a little while to get up to that speed.
....Perfect partner for my Lil' Indian. We'll call it a draw.

....1am and it's time to get some sleep, just too much yet to finish, but
I still have an hour or two in between all the El Camino event preparations,
sometime Friday or Saturday I hope.

....My Cat is good to go:

....A lot of torque.

WOW, today we have minibikers from everywhere beginning to find their way to Funday #2!

A few sent me their traveling pictures this morning and I want to share them with everyone; see who you recognize or can identify from talking on the Forum -

This is the family coming down thru Utah I think!

and of course Small Bores group

HAVE A GREAT TRIP, SEE YOU SUNDAY!!

REMINDER;

PLEASE BRING FOLDING (or whatever) CHAIRS FOR YOU & YOURS!!

WHEN YOU ARRIVE, PLEASE COME OVER TO OUR TABLE UNDER THE ROLL-UP DOOR AND . . . . . . . .

Sign the guest book

Get a "Hi, My Name is _________ " badge

Pay for lunch and get your "all you can eat" Bracelet - NO BRACELET NO CHOW!

Pick-up pre-ordered shirts!

Buy a shirt!

Order a shirt!

Buy a cold drink!

Buy a vinyl sticker!

SEE YOU SUNDAY!