SoCal FunDay #2 - Sunday Sept. 25th

Although I tried to pull it together at the last minute, I won't be able to make it. (to this one, anyway) I hope you all have a great time, and if there is another Funday I'll try my best to be there:thumbsup:
Thanks again Tony for the offer, I'll be sure to hit you up on next Funday!

Jeff, nice job on the Taco covers, I can't wait till the next batch!

Last edited:
Loading up, two bikes and a case of Taco cover what else does a guy need :shrug:

Remember if you want Taco covers hit me up quick sunday I have had alot of PM's they are $100.00ea Cash and Carry first come first serve I wish I could have made more but its a time and money thing.. were leaving around noon and going to try to make it the whole way tonight:thumbsup:

Drat!!! I'm missing out on the all the fun and BBQ......

oh well, I'm going to wear my Evil Ed FunDay T-Shirt here in crappy/rainy NJ...see if I can channel some of the good vibes from the West Coast.....

Last night

I met Hent and Viki for the first time last night. Two of the nicest people you could meet ! Edwin, Guardrail Dave, GBones, And I went for a beach cruiser bicycle ride around Santa Monica and Venice beach. We brought some extra bikes so they could join us. We stopped at a little Mexican restaurant and pigged out. I snapped this pic real quick,hope he doesn't see it !

Hey Fellas,
Achavez, mountaingote, and myself are on our way from the bay area. Can't wait for tomorrow! We got all 3 of our bikes running last minute. I had trouble with my 5 hp Briggs. I think I misconnected a spring. The throttle on the carb is retracting to open instead of closed. If anyone can offer pointers through pm or when we get there that would be awesome. Running or not, were ready for a killer funday!

james c

actually anytime as things will be prepared all morning so if you wish to help then you can, if you are there early. but 11 am is starting time.