The MBX11 front fork assemblies are now available

I'm at work but I can give you what I know for now. The axle bolt is M12x270x1.25

It will mount with a stock doodlebug fork bolt.

The lower cross piece adjusts up and down to fit many different frame neck tubes.

The length and width will have to wait until after work.

Ok length from the bottom of the tube to the top of the top plate is 20" the space between the forks is 8"

Last edited:

MikeBear

Motovox, any chance of you accepting PayPal for payments?

I'm always leery of entering my credit card numbers on the web. Even big retail companies are having their card databases hacked all the time. The only choice for payment on your site is by personal credit card.

Thank you Camjamsdad!:thumbsup:

I'm at work but I can give you what I know for now. The axle bolt is M12x270x1.25

It will mount with a stock doodlebug fork bolt.

The lower cross piece adjusts up and down to fit many different frame neck tubes.

The length and width will have to wait until after work.

Ok length from the bottom of the tube to the top of the top plate is 20" the space between the forks is 8"

GustoGuy

I ended up getting a Yukon Trails springer fork for my Predator powered Doodle Bug but I doubt I would put another $150+ dollars into a new fork. Had they been available back when I was upgrading however I would have bought this set up instead.

IJG

Bars & Riser in today'

OK,so today i impatiently waited & received the bars & risers'
Installed them, and i put the accessories back on as well.
I am so impatient that I do believe i will be putting the 2..5 stock motor back on just to test it out ,due to the lack of parts i need & am getting.
I would like to know what choices i have next as far as the motor upgrade'
I was looking @ a stage 3 kit from Hotrodminibike.com.
but i have an order @ OldMiniBikes i need to address first.
I ran out of spendable dough on her this month already.

GustoGuy

I am so impatient that I do believe i will be putting the 2..5 stock motor back on just to test it out ,due to the lack of parts i need & am getting.
Put a Predator 212cc on it. It will go like crazy

bandit 40

Its looking good Jimmy all you need now is a 6.5 :thumbsup:

IJG

I have one , it's still in the box.
I have another used i paid 20.00 for,
I need to get a upgrade stage kit for them.
their are 3 motors in this pic'

Wow, so these Motovox 11 parts finally came around! :thumbsup:

I see on this thread that it fits pretty easy on an older Doodle, what do we think about a newer Doodle? Anyone know how much different? :shrug:

Hey IJG , where you got your handle bars ? Motovox site doesn't list them under front end parts , just fork assembly and the handle bar risers ? Also are you 100% happy with the forks , I wanna do this but am contemplating going a cheaper route , like pit bike forks ?

Hey IJG , where you got your handle bars ? Motovox site doesn't list them under front end parts , just fork assembly and the handle bar risers ? Also are you 100% happy with the forks , I wanna do this but am contemplating going a cheaper route , like pit bike forks ?
If you want black bars look under MBX10, that's what I bought. Mbx11 bars are the same, just chrome.

IJG

Better than Stock

I have not had the opportunity to test her yet.
I'll let ya know when I do. I can assume it's better than stock .
As for the handle bars, they are under the mbx10 (parts.)
mbx11 handlebars are Chrome & unavailable atm.
I LOVE MY MOTOVOX!

Last edited:
I have not had the opportunity to test her yet.
I'll let ya know when I do. I can assume it's better than stock .
As for the handle bars, they are under the mbx10 (parts.)
mbx11 handlebars are Chrome & unavailable atm.
I LOVE MY MOTOVOX!
I put my sons mbx11 to the test last weekend. I took it through a field to test the shocks. I'm amazed at the difference. What was a bone jarring ride was actually now comfortable. Makes me want to spring the seat. You'll love it.

Another borderline fun fact, when I sit my 205lb self on his bike the shocks settle about an inch, inch and a half, when you lay on the throttle you feel the whole bike lift back up. Unnerving the first couple times it happens but then it becomes part of the experience and you want to feel it. Hard to explain but you'll see when you start riding.