thread

1. S

what thread pitch are OldMiniBikes seats?

Bought a 12" replacement seat for my mini , but it didn't come with bolts What is the thread pitch on the threaded inserts?
  2. 45t

Another Pinewood Derby Thread - Districts!

I know, not another Pinewood Derby Thread, but I just had to share my son's District race experience. He won fastest car in his Pack race in January which sent him to District races this past weekend. There were 170 cars represented at Districts this year. When he raced, He won all 4 heats in...
  3. T

Princess Auto Thread

There was a thread on the Princess Auto clones with a bunch of info and pictures a couple weeks ago but I can't find it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. maddcarson

Show off your 350 sb Thread

I figured since i finished rebuilding my 350 Why not make a thread so others can show what there 350's look like and the rides there in. Heres what is in my 350. Bored .40 over, 280h comp cam, 1.6 comp roller rockers, Edelbrock e-street heads, 2.02 intake 1.60 exhaust 64cc, Edelbrock...
  5. xjrock

The i miss my friends thread

Friends that not with us no more
  6. markus

The "Not So Common" Mini Bike Thread

I'm starting to sell off my Mini bike Magazine/book collection, right before I packaged up my last one I sold before it got sent of to Austrailia and lost forever I thought I should probably take another look, snap a photo of anything notable regarding bikes I own or bikes I wanna own. What...
  7. L

Clutching thread

For a 4 or 5 hp and jack shaft on a bonanza.. How many teeth do you recomend on the clutch, primary shaft (and secondary J/S) sprockets for a #220 OFG (oldfatguy)? Lots of input here. I know everyone has their way that they have tried over the yrs. Oh yeah # Teeth on the wheel sprocket as...
  8. YOOP

hoow do you post a thread with a poll in it?

how do you post a thread with a poll in it? never mind :doah:
  9. KB2ROCKET

the Jeep Thread what cha got?

I am pretty excited because I have been collecting parts for my cherokee for quite some time ive got after market bumpers front and rear a Rusty's 3.5" full leaf lift kit and the tires just got here tonight now I need to get it all on there :thumbsup:
  10. Rando76

Heald SuperTryke STX16 restoration thread

I originally started this thread under more than two wheels here: http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/more-than-two-wheels/82855-heald-supertryke-stx-16-restoration-thread.html I now realize that this should have been posted under project logs. I thought it would be a good idea to start a...
  11. KustomKartKid

The Official CHOPPER Photo Thread

Thought it would be cool to round up al the choppers into one thread. Vintage or scratch built American made only Imported crap will be deleted...so will motorcycles. Include description when possible...keep the comments to a minimum...it's a PHOTO thread... I'll kick it off with...
  12. Newoldstock

Pipeline tar sands thread

Here's what I see from our elected officials. Quite funny actually...
  13. frankster

The official Trapper Mini Bike thread

Hi Guys, I decided to start an official Trapper Mini Bike thread. A place to keep all the pics and info pertaining to these classic fat tire mini bikes from Michigan.
  14. Newoldstock

Electric car thread

So most of us heard about the Tesla but the range issue holds us back. Well what if you could swap in a suitcase sized long range pack you buy at the gas station for your 600 mile or more trip where the rechargeable batteries just aren't big enough? Phinergy drives car by metal, air, and...
  15. old-timer

Why was the Windber thread locked?

:shrug::shrug::shrug: Vic
  16. Newoldstock

music thread what an age we live in

What an age to be alive.... Think about it. Years back you would have to go through piles of albums in a real record store and listen for hours to find something. And those real record stores are gone these days. I don't imagine too many here like to sit down with a nice cup of tea and...
  17. Spyderdregg

Spyder's Random thought thread

Ya know,you can tell how bad or good your neiborhood is by the kind of dogs people own. You know your getting old when you talk about an old friend or co-worker and instead of asking "I wonder what they're doing now?" you ask "I wonder if they're still alive?" And lastly... No matter...
  18. Bikerscum

Didn't I have a Cat 1 of 1 ever made thread here yesterday?

Am I losing it, maybe it's on another forum? Or it's just gone? :shrug:
  19. Newoldstock

Pistol thread

In a rare about face for me I want to know if any of you American fellows shoot a Russian TT-33. I found a pile of new 1954 produced Polish made pistols. I am considering getting one since the amo and pistols are so cheap. They also have a pile of SVT-40s that kind of look intersting (...
  20. Bikerscum

Center justified thread listings?

All of a sudden my OldMiniBikes screen layout has changed. The main forum and sub forum listing is all on the left side of the screen. When I click on a subforum, all of the threads are now in the center of the screen, just yesterday they were on the left too. Make it stop.