thread

1. KB2ROCKET

hijack this thread its all yours :)

this is your big chance to have your very own thread without the hassle of actually starting it your self :laugh: it is posted in Genral minibikes so I guess it has to be something about minibikes :hammer: have fun no need to thank me its the least I could do :thumbsup::drinkup:
  2. S

Posting thread help

Hi, I posted Alsport body parts but I do not see my post under more than two wheels. But, if I log in and go to my post I am there??? AND!!! people have responded to my post. Please help me on listing my post. I have pic's I want to post and I want to be sure the forum group can see the parts...
  3. texasfabguy

I wanna start a build thread but...

Every time I do I get side tracked.So.....:001_tt2:
  4. JesseWulf

Powell 5699 H Super Mod Project” - THE NEW THREAD

David and I discussed the starting of a new thread that will explain in a little more detail our project and show how the “Powell 5699 H Super Mod Project” came to be. Actually the purpose of the new thread is mainly to let me do something else in the build process since as of February 11 when...
  5. KustomKartKid

The OldMiniBikes All-Terrain, Trail Bike, Pack Mule, Tote Gote & Utility Bike Thread

Gotes, Mules, Broncs, Burros, Jaks, Rokons...here's a place to post up those rugged, utilitarian machines that go where no ordinary mini bike dares to go. Think you got what it takes to mess with this guy? Post it up!
  6. KustomKartKid

The Official VINTAGE Snowmobile, Ski Machine and Sled Thread

A place for all the vintage snow and ice fun machines...! .
  7. Newoldstock

Air pistol thread

I needed a gift for my son. Something simple and practical when I saw these Chinese Westlake S2 on sale at Princess Auto. First one was a bust because of some rust inside and a realy heavey trigger but I returned it and got a second one. Got some good advice from Bikerscum on care and...
  8. paulhew

Whats it worth thread will be deleted??

Why are "whats it worth"??? threads deleted or snubbed?? Cant figure that one out for the life of me. Are we afraid somebody might sell there mini-bike for the actual value its worth ?? I think if a picture was posted, we as a group could give it an honest evaluation. Who else better...
  9. KustomKartKid

The Official Tom Thumb and Micro Bike Thread

A place to keep all the pics and info pertaining to these classic "mini-minis"....:scooter:
  10. C

Thread Chaser

My thread chase is old and made from pot metal so when I went to use it it broke. I tried to find a new one but the company is no longer in business and I need to get a new one. This was a simple tool that resembled a pipe cutter with a V slot, I used it to clean up male threads and it bailed me...
  11. Newoldstock

Generator thread

Just thought I would post a link to this little unit. Pricy but well worthy looking for one of these if you live near a marina. PACIFIC SCIENTIFIC REDI-LINE DA12L-1600A ELECTRIC GENERATOR 12VDC-1600W WATT | eBay
  12. trailbronc

somewhat of a build thread my trike

havnt taken as much pictures as i would like but...ok here is the story, i helped my bud get a gokart cause me and my friends always ride around so he wanted one..well we got him one and he rode it for awhile then something bronke and it sat for a long time because he is in no way mechanicly...
  13. Rapidrob

Can a thread title be added too?

Can a posted thread have the title added too to show an update or added photo's? If so,how so?
  14. Dave_In_Florida

The Drag Racing Thread

It seems drag race minibikes are becoming more popular on here, the problem is guys are building them all over the country, so it's very tough to get ideas and help on our projects. I'm starting this thread in hopes that all of us building or racing drag mini's will post new ideas, questions...
  15. james c

nos /near nos engine thread

lets see your engine hoard! who is holding a mountain of vintage engines? ill get my pics up soon
  16. TANKSAREUS

The Happy Birthday Hent thread

You can be glad your not in SA they throw in the harbour for your birthday. Enjoy this Sunday :lol:
  17. buckeye

The Not Going To Windber Thread

Figured everyone is gonna be braggin, showing pics, videos, and the fun that goes with it. What you gonna do this weekend? Meeting up with my 33 year old daughter for lunch,on her, and our annual beach walk on Pensacola Beach. We review the past year and talk about the comming year. So...
  18. 1stlegendtx

Thread moved Taco!

:scared:http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/mini-bikes-parts-wanted/62979-bonanza-taco-trade.html
  19. Mac

The Answer Thread

The reason why you can't find a kickstand for your minibike:
  20. Miniwood

Thread lock

Use it or loose it. Ive Noticed when you start to over rev these engines ( with the proper supporting mods) the bolts and screws begin to back out! Seems like the carburetor is extreemly affected. make sure you use thread lock on the bolts inside the carb. housing so they dont get sucked in...