BUYER BEWARE eBay vendor wholesaleminis/50Cal/scooterx.biz

george3

The OP said ONE clutch he bought doesnt fit.. so one out of how many dont fit? Shit happens with stuff thats mass produced you dick sucking retard. The only time im used to a sloppy fit is when Im hahahahain your fat slob wife lmao
Wow, you are the geek I though you was.

buckeye

Well, this sure has been a interesting read
I learned some new words..
:thumbsup:
Anyone know where I can get a clutch?:laugh:

Hey buddy if your feeling much man at windber, look for the two fat dudes wearing ghetto neck vests and all the rest of the ghetto necks. You insult one of us you insult all of us. Just saying.

I've never understood why the "powers to be" on this forum let threads like this go on and on once they severely degrade like this. This thread should be locked down and ALL of the improper and offending replies removed, and ALL of the individuals who posted them PERMANENTLY banned. Like it or not ladies and gentlemen the overall professionalism of this great forum takes a hit every time threads like this are allowed to remain. Imagine a first-time visitor to our forum reading this thread? This is the first impression they are left with!?
Michael

Then you get the people who would be offended by "censorship" and "rights to free speech"... You just can't win. Just ban him. Again and again. By leaving the thread up it also serves as "how not to behave" for the newbies.

I mostly feel bad about the new member that started this thread about a clutch and got totally hi-jacked.:doah:
The OP said ONE clutch he bought doesnt fit.. so one out of how many dont fit? Shit happens with stuff thats mass produced you dick sucking retard. The only time im used to a sloppy fit is when Im hahahahain your fat slob wife lmao
This is, in fact, a 16mm Chinese clutch. I found one just like it on alibaba, same front and everything.

The probability that my clutch represents the general population of junky clutches sold is much higher than it being a one-off scrap part. The precision of this clutch if assuming it is for 16mm is right on the money. 16mm is .630", a proper slip fit for 16mm would be .6315", and that is exactly what this clutch measures. So no, I think this is a quality part, just incorrectly described because to a person without measuring tools 5/8" is the same as 16mm. The only difference is a 16mm fits loosely on a 5/8" shaft.

I am surprised at the overwhelming response to this thread!! I suggest to anybody that needs a better measuring tool than tape, go out and buy a low-end professional quality caliper such as a Fowler 6" dial caliper for $25. DO NOT buy a digital caliper from harbor freight. When you guys buy transmission parts that are SUPPOSED TO FIT well, you need to have a way to check your product before you put it on something that spins upwards of 5krpm and could break other parts.

Wow, what an exciting thread. Haven't seen this much excitement since "old-timer" tried to pull a fast one on us a couple years ago with his fake sob story needing to sell all his bikes and asking for donations. That 77 page thread is still out there if anyone wants to relive it. Lol!

I would like to know how you use that clutch with out a set screw:eek:ut: There is one of those clutches on a engine I have and it looks brand new. There is a nail jammed in there to hold it on the crank. :doah:
It's my understanding that the set screw is only used as a last resort. ( If your shaft is unthreaded) I've always drilled and tapped such shafts and ALWAYS used a bolt.

As said, the Clutch looks :chinese::doah:

And to think,,,, I've been giving the neighbor kids my NOS Comets! :doah: ( better than Max torque ringadingers) :laugh:

Wow Wow Wow , I just got back now to see this mess , when I saw 8 pages I couldn't help myself , lol ! First off I support OldMiniBikes and I'm sorry for throwing my 2 cents out there , clearly somebody is off their meds ?? Anyways my skin is really tough so no worries here , I will thanks all of y'all that stood up for Manchester and my self , that what family does , kinda makes ya feel good inside ! And for the Ghetto Neckers , if that douche shows up at Windber feel free to put him in lock down and call me , about 17 hrs I'll be there !

CarPlayLB

Karen,
I was in the jungles of Panama for the last week and missed this thread. Had I known I would have jumped in to let everyone know that Karen's sammiches are better than her seats! So many skills wrapped up in one beautiful lady! It's just not fair the rest of the ladies out there! At least it gives them something to strive for!
Anyhow, can the mods get rid of this thread? ...or at least sensor the language? I come to this site for the sense of family and love for minibikes, not this nonsense. My language is probably worse than most people here, but you all don't know that. I don't talk that way around my mother either!
The anonymous keyboard trolls need to stay away. This poor unfortunate troll should make sure he cannot be traced back. No one on this site, especially the first lady of minibikes needs to be subjected to this!