Jackeo21's - Vintage Class - Tru Test - OldMiniBikes Build Off 2016

Time is running out!

But, on the bright side, the frame is back from the powdercoaters. Green wasn't an option, so I went to my backup colour. Orange!

I'm now in a hurry to get the bike done. Looks like we will have to make the seat ourselves! I still need to hook up the throttle, fix the clutch, do adjustments, etc...

-Jack

Here are some pictures of the progress made tonight. Got the bike to a roller stage and the engine is bolted on. All that is left to do is throttle, clutch, fenders and a few other minor details :thumbsup: Keep in mind that the orange is slightly less intense in person!

-Jack

That mini looks great !! It's real close to done Hey don't you get an extra day with the international date line and all, I think New Zealand is on the other side ???:doah:

That mini looks great !! It's real close to done Hey don't you get an extra day with the international date line and all, I think New Zealand is on the other side ???:doah:
You might be right! However, if I were to finish on my 31st (today), i'd be getting a day less than everybody else :laugh:

Thanks guys!

She's so close to done! I got the decals and shroud on before school this morning. I'm having concerns about starting the motor. Last time I tried that, I broke my brand new recoil spring :laugh: I'm confident. Should be riding tonight.

Finished!

I didn't think that I'd get the chance to say this, but...
Shes done!

We finally finished the Tru-Test :thumbsup:

I will upload a video tomorrow. No more work will be done on the bike. Congratulations to all who entered and thanks to all the helpful members here at OldMiniBikes.

Bit of a short post tonight, will elaborate tomorrow :thumbsup:

-Jack

Congratulations, Jack! Well done! The orange is a great color and I like how the wheels set it off.:thumbsup: The long time members have to weigh in, but I'm wondering if you are the first from your part of the world to have participated in the build-off? Wouldn't that qualify for a special "longest distance recognition"? :laugh: We have a member in Australia who is doing a diesel powered bike, but not in the build-off.

Thanks guys,

I do believe I am the only international participant :laugh:

Finally got her our for a run today. Video is a bit short as I filmed it right before school.

[video=youtube_share;pxsvbt8oIlY]https://youtu.be/pxsvbt8oIlY[/video]