Tecumseh Small Block Mini-Bike Throttle Assembly H30, H35, HS40, HS50

Hard to find Tecumseh "Mini-Bike" specific throttle. These were reproduced by OldMiniBikes memeber Joe51 a couple years ago. This is the small block version which I believe fits all H25, H30, H35, HS40 and HS50 engines.

The attention to detail on these is superb. These were manufactured exactly the same way Tecumseh made them inlcuding the special cable ferrule nut, pivot point rivet, pierced and threaded holes, and hardware. They also feature NOS Tecumseh springs. Once painted it is impossible to discern these from the oem part.

This is a long discontinued part from Tecumseh and I do not see Joe51 offering the complete units any longer, I believe the supply of NOS springs dried up.

I have 2 of these available...get 'em while you can.

$32 each shipped, Paypal only.

I'm lucky enough to have one of the first units on my Ruttman, and it looks/works awesome!! It has held up flawlessly for quite some time now:scooter:

Joe, if you do decide to make more I'd take a few myself:thumbsup:

Get 'em before they are gone, you may never see these again :hammer:

I doubt anybody else would go to the effort to find all the nos hardware and make them so accurate.

Last Two For Sale....

I have two more complete throttle assemblies from my private stash....these are no longer being produced or reproduced.

$35 each shipped....first come first serve. Paypal only please.