Vintage Minibike race @ Encino Velodrome

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
We have been racing minibikes for 10 years in LA, and was the ones who even brung the idea of starting minibikes in the valley. I was there, and race in the first ever valley run.

So just forget I ever said anything.
We will just stay were we are at and that will be problem solved.:thumbsup:

We race every saturday, and sometimes sunday as well. So we are not really missing out on racing. You guys just do your thang.

GTO,

I talked about the hat. Quailifing would have be good. Thirty lap feature based on time trials would be good. For once we do agree on something?
Do you hear the word, Pussy in your head? I fish with lures.. I don't catch much, however the fish don't mind at all...lol

Thanks for chiming in, you freekin gun toating road hazard...lol

EDWARD DE EVIL is the New President elect!

TT

I got to go run the echo stress test @ 11:30 PST, so if I do not post, I am in the hospital or dead.....
Qualifying would take too long but it would be great to see who got the best times.

Don't hear, only smell. :eek:

Tote goat? :stuart:

We have been racing minibikes for 10 years in LA, and was the ones who even brung the idea of starting minibikes in the valley. I was there, and race in the first ever valley run.

So just forget I ever said anything.
We will just stay were we are at and that will be problem solved.:thumbsup:

We race every saturday, and sometimes sunday as well. So we are not really missing out on racing. You guys just do your thang.
Nope, Looks like you guys got a "thang" to settle.:sailor:

Pushing 1400 views.

I did 12 minutes in 2007 at 48 yrs. old.

Today, I did 11.45 seconds and lost 15 seconds time in two years. That is 7.5 seconds a year. I have slowed down. It was very hard to hang on with my right arm as they took blood pressure readings with my stronger left arm down. At fifty 11:45 seconds is a remarkable time and I am very exhausted...

GTO, Your right again, GD... The Hood has a Thang to prove and it's not a joking matter. When you grow up in the Hood, thangs are tough everywhere, and it is not different at the racetrack. I must say with EDWARD at the helm in 360 days the Hood will learn to count and be back with huge white smiles knowing there going to kick some whities ass, if thangs are not fair. They fight for real down there and I would not go there unless I had my M4 and the 50 caliber strapped on... "Side Show Bob" may get his ass whipped if he ever pulls that shit again? YA KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN?"

TT TUCKERED OUT! :smile:

Last edited:
Pushing 1400 views.

I did 12 minutes in 2007 at 48 yrs. old.

Today, I did 11.45 seconds and lost 15 seconds time in two years. That is 7.5 seconds a year. I have slowed down. It was very hard to hang on with my right arm as they took blood pressure readings with my stronger left arm down. At fifty 11:45 seconds is a remarkable time and I am very exhausted...

GTO, Your right again, GD... The Hood has a Thang to prove and it's not a joking matter. When you grow up in the Hood, thangs are tough everywhere, and it is not different at the racetrack. I must say with EDWARD at the helm in 360 days the Hood will learn to count and be back with huge white smiles knowing there going to kick some whities ass, if thangs are not fair. They fight for real down there and I would not go there unless I had my M4 and the 50 caliber strapped on... "Side Show Bob" may get his ass whipped if he ever pulls that shit again? YA KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN?"

TT TUCKERED OUT! :smile:
So I take it your white. :thefinger: Who's making a color thing out of it? Should be a mini bike thing.

FWIW, I've stayed in many hoods in LA, Chicago, and the worst DC. It just depends who you know and who you're with. DO NOT wear nice shoes in in Parts of DC! :death: Can't legally carry in any of those states either! :eek:ut:

Hell yes, I am white. However, if the promoter's choose to clearly send them to the back of the bus, I am going to throw a shit fit, and none of you can't stop me, from speaking.

I once took a kid home to Watts from Palm Desert. His own father said, Curtis, you should have dropped him off at the freeway exit, and got the hell out of there in 1990.

It's about discrimination, not color. GTO, you got nothing! I was there. Sew buttons on ice cream and see how far you get? Spit in one hand and shit in the other and see the difference between the two of us. Don't finger me unless you can back in up

TJ Casey - singer/songwriter/storyteller/humorist/entertainer vs. GTO

My boy will take you down, do not ever speak when you can see the stars and not see the light...

Hands down, I can out shoot you, out swim you, out bike you and out talk you!

Paul is as big pussy and he knows it, that is why he lumped all the LA Gang in one group! You, Ed, Tom, Rude Dog and Striogi knows, I do not back down...

My boy will deal with you on his own terms.. Fear TJ. He is the real deal.

curtis scott
Flatline Films, LLC
Creator of Busineyworld, USA
google : cached ---- move over Disneyland

TT OUT! end of transmission.

lotflmao

Last edited:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Paul,Chad,and I were riding mini's in the valley way before we even met you !
GET OFF THE CRACK PIPE :thefinger:
The problem is that you never understand what someone is saying.

I know your trying to make yourself look like this big bad ass guy. But I know your not, your a humble old man.

When we (Ronald and Me) first came around, we use to bring are minibikes to Flames to hang out with you guys. At that time you guys were only racing soap box cars, and had yearly bicycle events. But you didn't have any minibike stuff going on. Sure you may have had a minibike at your home, and may have even rode it in your neighborhood. But we brung the IDEA up to have events going on with minibikes out there.

I'm not saying we are the inventors of all minibikes, or that we been riding 100 years.

I want to sqash it, but if you want to keep up the BS it's just gonna make me upset.

I always keep it 100, so I only ask that you do the same.

tomsprops

MDB you've been friends with Paul ,Lucky and Ed to long to get this Nutz over that Race .
The rest of you watching this Post -Don't worry, We aren't all loseing our Marbles over this ! Well except maybe The TT ? Butt ,That doesn't make him a bad guy !
Shit Talking is all apart of Raceing ! !
So What is the next Race , Rev ?
I'll be ready for it !:thefinger:

When we (Ronald and Me) first came around, we use to bring are minibikes to Flames to hang out with you guys. At that time you guys were only racing soap box cars, and had yearly bicycle events. But you didn't have any minibike stuff going on. Sure you may have had a minibike at your home, and may have even rode it in your neighborhood. But we brung the IDEA up to have events going on with minibikes out there.
HMMMMMMMM ,lets see,Ronald. The guy that bet me $20.00 that his soapbox car was faster than mine,went to the hill to race,my car went down the hill and he broke at the starting line and never paid me. Yeah,I remember him ! :thefinger:

That about sums me up/

Good Job. At least now I know you understand, Tacoterminator, right down to very end.

Have a nice day! I am sore. That treadmil tore my ass up in 12:00 minutes. Get back to me after you go on an ECHO STRESS TEST, and forward the results.

I loved the movie!

Trap shooter 18 of 25 from the 16 yard line on any weekend.
Swim in the ocean 1 mile in strong current.
Bike 45 minutes without breaking a sweat, 1.5 hours is a chore.
Run the quarter mile.
Out smack talk most.
Out write most.
Bow down to, Andrew Jackson, William Cody, Mountain Man Jim Bridger and lasty Kit Carson.

Got rid of Jesse and you did not...lol

TT Out!

Just another day in paradise! :smile:

Neck, I was standing right next to you at the gate. I saw you there. Your point is? Are you starting shit? Or are you just confused about something?.. I was within hands reach of you for several minutes...

TT

elaborate..

Last edited:
Tom,

I am not sure what your saying here? You should make your post more clear about your intent to add insult to injury. BTW, I gave a Harbor Freight 6.5HP brand new non California clone engine as a prize or raffle item for Charles upcoming races in support of his demeanor. You have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, "YOU CANNOT BE TRUSTED."

So, if you are calling Charles a.k.a. MDB stupid, crazy or anything negative? I will deal with you personally. I backed Charles monitarly in a business venture in Marina Del Rey and have devoted large sums of cash if he deceides to move to West Los Angeles and run or manage the new mini bike shop, I have devoted $200,000 cash on a venture capital deal I am setting up. Charles is a stand up guy, we met and spoke for nearly an hour and I saw the bullet hole in his back. Do not talk shit about my "HOME BOY" unless you are ready to back it up>? He will beat you down, like a pit bull against a toy poodle like you are?
Capish?

TT OUT!

Also, I have a deal going with Charles and NR-Racing to build me a $1600 engine to Charles specs and have cash on hand to do it!

Lay back... Watch the kid. Do not under estimate my abilities to procure Venture Capital Funding in a Terrible Economy... I can and will back my home boy and gave him an motor I paid $139.00 plus tax for free, just to help arrange me getting my motor built! :smile: