Basic Bob drag bike build-up

wooooweeee! it's been a while since I've had time to mess with this one. Got some various items taken care of today. Installed a 70t split sprocket and a 12t clutch gear instead of the 15/60 I was running. The event in Houston sounds like it's going to be a small strip so hopefully this will get me close to topping out at the right distance.
Billet side cover also installed as seen in another thread.

Something is still not right with the engine/tune. I can't get into the RPM's at ALL! I have a different carb on it's way to see if that's the problem. I already checked timing and even a new coil, still a dog at all needle settings I've tried.

jprice

OldMiniBikes.com
wooooweeee! it's been a while since I've had time to mess with this one. Got some various items taken care of today. Installed a 70t split sprocket and a 12t clutch gear instead of the 15/60 I was running. The event in Houston sounds like it's going to be a small strip so hopefully this will get me close to topping out at the right distance.
Billet side cover also installed as seen in another thread.

Something is still not right with the engine/tune. I can't get into the RPM's at ALL! I have a different carb on it's way to see if that's the problem. I already checked timing and even a new coil, still a dog at all needle settings I've tried.

i would check your compression, that motor is worked up pretty good and should scream! maybe a ring cracked when it was put together or got put on upside down, it happens,

Thanks guys. YEah I won't be painting this thing till i'm done with all the gadgets that I want on it. Seems like that will be never :laugh:I might just go bare metal after i knock all the rust off it some day.:doah:

I like the PVC thing on the catch can, simple and clever, Nice build, I hope mine comes out as nice. Who did your seat?? Walt

Thanks Walt, the seat is an 8ball seat (Kenny) - But its not intended for this bike:laugh: It's for my MTD Columbia. Im just using it in the meantime until I get the right seat built.

Neck

Growing up is optional
That looks just plain Badass! One O these days, I got to get me one of those frames and build one. Right after I get me a Track II LOL.