Building a non hemi predator Test Motor

I noticed mention of 1.3 ratio champion rockers. Could they fit a Greyhound head? Where did you find them? And DANG those sound like the Cockford-Ollie! (AvE reference)

Also, I've seen many people ask about the crankcase vent. Add me to the list of the curious.

Awesome thread, [MENTION=3072]ole4[/MENTION]! Subscribed!

They did not measure out at 1:3 were closer to 1.1 to1. I went with the roller rockers from ec carbs. They were closer to 1.3.
Stout modified champions

Ec rollers

They did not measure out at 1:3 were closer to 1.1 to1. I went with the roller rockers from ec carbs. They were closer to 1.3.
Stout modified champions

Ec rollers
Oooohhh...:doah:. I saw a picture of the shaft mounted champions for GX200s and clones and thought those were the ones. Didn't realize these were the champions.

Outstanding job as usual Ole :thumbsup:

What is your total lift and what springs are you running?

You have me considering a 14cc head now.

Last edited:
To play the video click on the link and it opens another window with a black box saying click on the thumbnail. Ignore that and click on the red line that says click on the thumbnail and it will ask if you want to open it.
I just got the video to play, that carb sounds very responsive. Again, I must say, nice build thread. Its a great read.